Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

They gonna need to offload Lewadowski and his huge wages, coupled with the many renewals players are refusing to sign and the huge Raiola fee, doubt he goes there to be honest.

If rumours are true, we could be the place they offload him to. 

Bayern messed themselves up making Sane their third highest paid player & expected others to be mute about it.

9 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Matt Law reported before EURO that Haaland is interested in move to Chelsea. Why are some people acting like we are Spurs or Arsenal or some small club? 

Next summer, nothing changes for us. I mean, what is this logic? If he has preferred team why would he move now to Chelsea and not wait for that team next season?

I am Chelsea fan for example, and Chelsea tells me we can buy you next summer, I would wait ofc, why would I go to other team? One year is nothing.

And yes. Bundesliga and Ligue 1 are out. Too small. No one can pay him in Seria A. Barca and Real are in shit financially and Real will buy Mbappe.

City out after Kane. Liverpool never gives big money, I mean they did not want to pay for Werner... After Sancho cant see UTD paying that much again and even if they are in race I would fancy our chances vs them for any player! London plays big part vs Liverpool and Manchester. And lets not ignore the fact that Chelsea have most exciting squad and project.

Also transfer will still be huge! Raiola 30m at least, Haaland and his father, 350-400k salary plus bonus on hands...  Roman wants him badly and this is all I need to know.

Of course Haaland would say that when we are virtually the only club interested. 

You genuinely don’t think Bayern, United, PSG, Liverpool or hell, even City and the Spanish giants wouldn’t do everything possible to come up with the 75 million and wages to secure a generational talent? 

So naive. 

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

If they are to offload him it will be this summer doubt we will be interested in Lewadowski next summer also can't really see Bayern go in this season without a real striker.

Signing someone that will be 33 in a matter of weeks is the last thing we should be doing. 

27 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Matt Law reported before EURO that Haaland is interested in move to Chelsea. Why are some people acting like we are Spurs or Arsenal or some small club? 

Next summer, nothing changes for us. I mean, what is this logic? If he has preferred team why would he move now to Chelsea and not wait for that team next season?

I am Chelsea fan for example, and Chelsea tells me we can buy you next summer, I would wait ofc, why would I go to other team? One year is nothing.

And yes. Bundesliga and Ligue 1 are out. Too small. No one can pay him in Seria A. Barca and Real are in shit financially and Real will buy Mbappe.

City out after Kane. Liverpool never gives big money, I mean they did not want to pay for Werner... After Sancho cant see UTD paying that much again and even if they are in race I would fancy our chances vs them for any player! London plays big part vs Liverpool and Manchester. And lets not ignore the fact that Chelsea have most exciting squad and project.

Also transfer will still be huge! Raiola 30m at least, Haaland and his father, 350-400k salary plus bonus on hands...  Roman wants him badly and this is all I need to know.

What if we finish 5th he won’t join then will he 

I saw nowhere that narrative. Question for people who think we have great chance this summer and zero chance next summer is why would he join us now and not wait for that preferred destination next year? 

In the end of the day, he and Raiola have their demands and some clubs will offer that package but what team Haaland wants will decide. So if he wants Real, or Barca or Bayern why would he move to Chelsea now...

He would wait ofc... So my point is that we have same chances this summer and next summer. I have no idea what Haaland wants...

20 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I saw nowhere that narrative. Question for people who think we have great chance this summer and zero chance next summer is why would he join us now and not wait for that preferred destination next year? 

In the end of the day, he and Raiola have their demands and some clubs will offer that package but what team Haaland wants will decide. So if he wants Real, or Barca or Bayern why would he move to Chelsea now...

He would wait ofc... So my point is that we have same chances this summer and next summer. I have no idea what Haaland wants...

We're an attractive option having just won the CL for starters. The clubs you mentioned will be in the CL next season & two of the three will probably be league winners.

People have that train of thought based more so on the competition we'll have to face for his signature & pay packet that will be on the table. Not everything comes down to Haaland having his heart set on a specific club.

Edited by LAM09

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Stupid article, next season we don't stand a chance unless Haaland wants it. With PSG, Madrid and in bound Haaland will prefer to move to move to them not us.

29 minutes ago, avrobsws said:

Stupid article, next season we don't stand a chance unless Haaland wants it. With PSG, Madrid and in bound Haaland will prefer to move to move to them not us.

Agree, it's now or never since next year 100% Haaland won't choose us over Bayern, Madrid, Barca, and City (if they didn't sign Kane). We are currently have an advantage because the other super clubs are either broke or have other priorities elsewhere.

Edited by Blues Forever

If Chelsea wants Haaland and the heir to Drogba then it's the time. With Haaland we can dominate for ages with the quality midfield we poses. Spending 70-80 mil on 28 + players will give us 2-3 years. It's better and wise to invest bigger and get 10-12 years in return. And with Haaland, his value will increase day by day so we can make a fortune of we have to sell him later. 

Edited by avrobsws

10 minutes ago, avrobsws said:

If Chelsea wants Haaland and the heir to Drogba then it's the time. With Haaland we can dominate for ages with the quality midfield we poses. Spending 70-80 mil on 28 + players will give us 2-3 years. It's better and wise to invest bigger and get 10-12 years in return. And with Haaland, his value will increase day by day so we can make a fortune of we have to sell him later. 

There is no guarantee Haaland with stay more than 3-4 years with us, unless we keep challenging PL and CL every year.

Chelsea submitting £130m Haaland bid after Abramovich vow

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-Chelsea-submitting-130m-haaland-bid-after-abramovich-vow/

Chelsea are submitting a £130million bid for Erling Haaland after the green light from Roman Abramovich, Football Insider can exclusively reveal. 

The Champions League holders have discussed multiple player-plus-cash options with Borussia Dortmund as they continue plans to lure the 21-year-old.

A Chelsea source has told Football Insider that the club have now lined up a straight cash offer of £130m for Haaland.

Dortmund in ‘final stages’ of securing potential Erling Haaland replacement

https://www.Chelsea-news.co/2021/07/dortmund-in-final-stages-of-securing-potential-erling-haaland-replacement/

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea submitting £130m Haaland bid after Abramovich vow

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-Chelsea-submitting-130m-haaland-bid-after-abramovich-vow/

Chelsea are submitting a £130million bid for Erling Haaland after the green light from Roman Abramovich, Football Insider can exclusively reveal. 

The Champions League holders have discussed multiple player-plus-cash options with Borussia Dortmund as they continue plans to lure the 21-year-old.

A Chelsea source has told Football Insider that the club have now lined up a straight cash offer of £130m for Haaland.

Football Insider!?

tenor.gif?itemid=3635563