Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

21 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

That's the pre-Barca Griezmann. the current one has been useless for ages and has not done anything of not for years. He also is already relatively old, not a genetic freak and showing signs of physical decline. Absolute has-been, probably one of Atletico's best ever sales.

Lets not forget he is on an insane €800k a week. 

4 hours ago, milka said:

With deals for Erling Haaland and Robert Lewandowksi proving difficult or near impossible, Antoine Griezmann could become a real option for #Chelsea this summer. (

grizzu-780x470.png

I would be happy playing with Werner rather signing this piece of old shit. We need Haaland or Lewa not any lukaku or Griezmaan. If not Haaand then get that 6:7 inch Austrian.

Edited by avrobsws

23 minutes ago, avrobsws said:

I would be happy playing with Werner rather signing this piece of old shit. We need Haaland or Lewa not any lukaku or Griezmaan. If not Haaand then get that 6:7 inch Austrian.

Griezmann is several years younger than Lewa. Old… 😂 he’s only just turned 30!

36 minutes ago, avrobsws said:

Silly stigma here that lukaku is bad. He bangs u  goals for fun, with ppl like kia Pulisic mount werner running of lukaku it will improve us massively. Lukaku = 20s goals a season, wheres the problem? 

2 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Silly stigma here that lukaku is bad. He bangs u  goals for fun, with ppl like kia Pulisic mount werner running of lukaku it will improve us massively. Lukaku = 20s goals a season, wheres the problem? 

With Rom, multiple reasons.

1. The traditional fox in the box striker is dying out at successful clubs, it's no coincidence teams with more fluent interchangeable systems are becoming more and more successful, City won the league playing false 9, Liverpool won the league and UCL doing the same, likewise us UCL. Bayern and United improving ten fold after selling/dropping Gomes and RVN respectively examples further back (not to mention United's own improvement since selling Lukaku).

2. He has a very very big history of disappearing in big games, Havertz and Werner's contributions en route to the trophy alone trump anything Rom has ever done on the big stage. 

3. His attitude. He left us because we wouldn't adandon the Costa signing to make him number 1 at 19. He left United as soon as it became clear he had to fight for his place (under Ole) as opposed to when it was handed to him under Mou. He also has a tendency to moan at his teammates when he doesn't get a perfect pass (even when he could have got there with more clever movement). He has the ego of CR7 without being at an appropriate level to back it up.

Edited by Tomo

2 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

We definitely want Haaland there is too much smoke we must have been working on something all this time. 

none of us have a clue what is going on

none of the websites or pundits do either

they are ALL 100% full of shit

for months I have read hundreds of articles about it

all are complete bollocks

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

none of us have a clue what is going on

none of the websites or pundits do either

they are ALL 100% full of shit

for months I have read hundreds of articles about it

all are complete bollocks

If none of us have a idea what’s going on how do you know it’s bollocks? 

Lukaku is one of those strikers, he can get 100 goals in a season but people will still have their doubts about him. I agree, he has his flaws but last season he was brilliant. He scored, assisted and ran his socks off. I agree his attitude can stink sometimes, and he is a big moaner but I am pretty sure he will score goals. He is extremely passionate and loves to win/score. I also think he has improved massively since leaving United and worked on his flaws. Conte brought the best out of him.

Edited by Stats

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

With Rom, multiple reasons.

1. The traditional fox in the box striker is dying out at successful clubs, it's no coincidence teams with more fluent interchangeable systems are becoming more and more successful, City won the league playing false 9, Liverpool won the league and UCL doing the same, likewise us UCL. Bayern and United improving ten fold after selling/dropping Gomes and RVN respectively examples further back (not to mention United's own improvement since selling Lukaku).

2. He has a very very big history of disappearing in big games, Havertz and Werner's contributions en route to the trophy alone trump anything Rom has ever done on the big stage. 

3. His attitude. He left us because we wouldn't adandon the Costa signing to make him number 1 at 19. He left United as soon as it became clear he had to fight for his place (under Ole) as opposed to when it was handed to him under Mou. He also has a tendency to moan at his teammates when he doesn't get a perfect pass (even when he could have got their with more clever movement). He has the ego of CR7 without being at an appropriate level to back it up.

I disagree with most of what u said, but on the other hand you may also be right, I like your posts and respect your opinion on here, so I won't waste either of our time arguing about it haha

I just ask myself, would I rather have Tammy up top or Griezmann? That’s easy. Would I rather have faith that Werner will rediscover his Leipzig form as a lone striker or have Griezmann? Also pretty easy answer. 

But from what everyone is saying his wages are so obscenely high it’s likely not possible anyways.

Lewandowski seems as impossible as Kane. I literally don’t even know who their backup striker is and as we well know they can’t exactly dip into the market and find an adequate replacement.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I just ask myself, would I rather have Tammy up top or Griezmann? That’s easy. Would I rather have faith that Werner will rediscover his Leipzig form as a lone striker or have Griezmann? Also pretty easy answer. 

But from what everyone is saying his wages are so obscenely high it’s likely not possible anyways.

I haven't seen much of him at Barcelona, but if the time I went to the Camp Nou to watch Barca was anything to to by his decline is Torres, Alexis territory. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Lewandowski seems as impossible as Kane. I literally don’t even know who their backup striker is and as we well know they can’t exactly dip into the market and find an adequate replacement.

Neither.

Griezmann is the better player, but is the wrong player for us and would kill our strategy of high intensity and pressure.