Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

9 hours ago, Tomo said:

I haven't seen much of him at Barcelona, but if the time I went to the Camp Nou to watch Barca was anything to to by his decline is Torres, Alexis territory

Is it though? Last season Griezmann scored 20 goals and made 13 assists for Barcelona. In the La Liga alone he either scored or assisted a goal every 124 minutes while starting almost every game.

Griezmann's first season at Barcelona was bad but last season he was already much better. I thought Griezmann was always a bad fit for Barca because even before signing there was a lot of talk that Messi didn't want him there and we all know how much power the growth hormone midget has at that club, so it's difficult for an attacking player to shine if he has a bad relationship with Messi. Just remember what a shit show Zlatan was at Barca because he clashed on the pitch with Messi (and off the pitch with Pep).

I still rate Griezmann and think there could be a good 2-3 years left in him. If all other quality striker options fail I'd maybe consider taking him on loan, but first of all would Barca really allow a loan deal instead of a permanent transfer and secondly if reports are to be believed his wages are absurd. Thirdly, I'd really like if no other club bailed out Barcelona and let them rot with their ridiculously high paid players to see how far their demise goes.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Posting random fan page nonsense now? 😑

8 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Just to be good to be true. The part of Roman will use his own money to pay both Raiola and Alf-Inge looks BS.😂

From what I've just read, that fella seems somewhat reliable but there are too many question marks over those details mentioned...

Package absolutely makes sense tho. 

It was expected number. Potentially 150m pounds for Dortmund. Or 65m next summer. They'd be very stupid to decline. 

They already sold Sancho under the market price. So from potentially 250m pounds for both no chance they lose them for just 135-140m. Haaland is coming 🤩

What’s probably working against us more so than the price or payment package we can offer is time at this point. We can offer them as much as we’d like but if it’s too late in the window for them to replace him they’ll just tell us to fuck off. And Dortmund seem like the kind of club who like to get a replacement lined up and negotiated before they sell a player. Something we’ve heard nothing about. The entirety of Europe will see them with a huge pile of money and crank the price up massively on any target they go after.

Being unable to get rid of all these bums in our squad could cost us dearly because evidently we have to sell in order to buy.

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Just to be good to be true. The part of Roman will use his own money to pay both Raiola and Alf-Inge looks BS.😂

I will call it a reliable as we all know how much Roman is passionate about Chelsea.  130 Mil + 20 Mil is almost trending everywhere. Dortmund has mentioned already

no officials bid from Chelsea yet

which means they are expecting and will be accepted.

Edited by avrobsws