Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

it is strange to have all of them with just one year left. not ideal contract management.

Ike ugbo leaving however is alright. he never would have made it here.

Problem with say Rudi and AC is that under SFL, everyone thought of them as a clown. 

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

7 weeks ago we won the CL....just reminding some.😃

Yep, we have a good side and I'm with those who believe that Timo and the Kaiser will be more productive next season so making us more competitive. It's only natural though to want to see additional improvements

33 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Yep, we have a good side and I'm with those who believe that Timo and the Kaiser will be more productive next season so making us more competitive. It's only natural though to want to see additional improvements

Our attack is not as dire as it was under Sarri. We have come leaps and bounds from false 9 Hazard and ageing Pedro and Willian, however, we still lack a CF.

26 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Off topic but an International player in Manchester has been arrested for child sex abuse allegations.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-premier-league-footballer-arrested-24571071

Sad sad world 

I won't name the person as innocent until proven guilty but from what I'm hearing it isn't a player for the Manchester clubs.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

I won't name the person as innocent until proven guilty but from what I'm hearing it isn't a player for the Manchester clubs.

Yep, it seems someone has already been sentenced as guilty on Twitter if anyone wonders who it is rumoured to be.

14 minutes ago, Tomo said:

12 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Yep, it seems someone has already been sentenced as guilty on Twitter if anyone wonders who it is rumoured to be.

Can’t find anything. Now I’m curious who it is.

People are saying Gylfi from Everton.

Reading more into it - it seems like the player was messaging an underage girl. So probably a 15yr old pretending to be 20 years old or something, like Graham Rix fell foul of.

It happens and with filters and Instagram you have no idea how old the person you are talking to is. 

16 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I think this might relate to a different incident a couple of weeks ago.

Yea a fella from work just said the same thing. Either way, it's a fucked up World.

9 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

People are saying Gylfi from Everton.

Reading more into it - it seems like the player was messaging an underage girl. So probably a 15yr old pretending to be 20 years old or something, like Graham Rix fell foul of.

It happens and with filters and Instagram you have no idea how old the person you are talking to is. 

Same thing happened to James Franco. Nothing happened in the end because he didn't knew her age or she lied she is older. 

Gylfi Sigurdsson

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2193203/club-statement

Everton can confirm it has suspended a First-Team player pending a police investigation. The Club will continue to support the authorities with their inquiries and will not be making any further statement at this time.

United finished 7 points ahead of us last season. They add Sancho and Varane plus will add MF. Linked with Camavinga, Rice, Saul. And RB - Trippier.

While we are doing nothing? Hoping new players from last season will come good is dangerous game. From last season Mendy and Silva did almost perfect. Chilwell was very solid, no one really expected more from him.

I am sure Kai will be much, much more effective.

Not so optimistic about Werner and problem with Ziyech is that can we really afford to give him more game time? Last season he played just 1900 mins with 6g and 4a which is solid.

But I feel Werner, Mount, Pulisic will be ahead of him.

We should improve and refresh squad in terms of quality. But not only striker. For example we have Guehi, Tomori sold, ok nice but now sell Zouma and I see many fans be like Sarr or Ampadu can fill the spot.

I disagree with that. We should buy top, world class CB who is ranked ahead of Rudi, Chris... And they fight for spot in defense... This is what top teams do. Liverpool have VVD and Gomez back but they also add Konate.

City have Laporte on the bench. UTD scored 15 goals more than us and they add Sancho who is 20g, 20a per season player.

It is naive to think we have great defense and midfield, no new players needed there. But average players are indeed not needed. We need one new world class player in every line.

Before Hakimi signed for PSG I genuinely believed our transfer window could be something like this: Varane/Romagnoli, Hakimi, Locatelli/Tielemans, Haaland.

At the moment looks like Hakimi and Haaland are off and we will sign lower quality CB and MF than expected.

Edited by NikkiCFC