Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Losing Rüdiger in a free alone would be horrible. Losing him for free to a direct rival who he instantly and dramatically improves would be a sackable offense.

I’d like to think that Toni has built up such a good relationship with the fans that he’d never consider going to a rival PL club. But if United offer an insane salary and signing-on fee he may be tempted.

I’ll be absolutely livid if that’s allowed to happen. 

If he ends up there, for sure they try and dump Slabhead

so a possible nightmare quintuple blow:

we lose a WC CB

We get ZERO for him

Manure is massively upgraded with Rudiger

Manure is upgraded by getting rid of Slabby, who has just fucked them so many times

Lastly, Manure WILL get a a nice chunk of change for Slabby, even if it is half of what they paid, it still will be enough to buy another fairly top quality player

Edited by Vesper

10 hours ago, Hermione said:

Apparently Hakimi unhappy at PSG and wants to leave, probably realized a joke league doesn't necessary mean better, could've been here in the summer and reunite with Tuchel be part of something special and maybe even avoid us spending the following money on Lukaku unfortunate how this went.

You mean if we had spent on Hakimi we would not then have felt we could afford Rom too? Possible I suppose though I doubt it. In any case the way the decision makers seemed to be leaning my guess is that if they had had to choose between Rom and Hakimi Rom would still have come here and Hakimi would still have wound up in Paris.

the only players who are WC or soon will be, and that we have even a remote shot at AND who are remotely available (so no Nuno Mendes for example) AND who are not too old for us to buy now (see Salah, Mane etc) at the price that will be demanded (and those 2 will never come here anyway)

Håland and Mbappe are both ZERO chance

There is no order (in bold are ones we at least have to try for in the summer, and as long as we somehow keep Rudiger, we only need one of the CBs on here)

there are no WC LBs or RBs we have a shot at (unless it is true that Hakimi actual want to bail)

RB overall is so weak that these are the number 5 to number 10 global listings on TM

I have never seen a weaker position, it is absolutely crazy that there are (ATM) on 4 WC RB's on the planet (thank fuck we have one of them)

Aaron Wan-Bissaka 
Benjamin Pavard   
Timothy Castagne  
Pedro Porro 
Emerson Royal 
Nordi Mukiele  

LOLOLOL

the list (there are 20 players who fit all the criteria, but some are a stretch for multiple reasons):

Milan Škriniar 

Aurélien Tchouameni  (we really blew that one last season grrrrr)

Jude Bellingham

Declan Rice (BUT his cost is now INSANE, West Ham can fuck off with their £150m valuation, this is not happening until his contract runs down, if then)

Federico Chiesa (but he is off the table until 2023 due to his bad knee injury, plus it is far from certain he will want to leave Italy)

Nicolò Barella (hardest pull on this list, I doubt he leaves Italy, but who knows)

Florian Wirtz (on edit, he will have to wait until 2023 or beyond, due to a bad knee injury a couple weeks back, H/T to Hermione)

Matthijs de Ligt

Serge Gnabry (if he doesn't renew with Bayern he is the best winger we have a chance at, due to Chiesa's knee)

Ronald Araújo   (BUT he likely re-signs with Barca)

Mikel Oyarzabal 

Christopher Nkunku 

Victor Osimhen (IF we can dump Donkeykaku, but certain clubs could more than scupper us with him, plus the evil dwarf wants at least £100m, so this is very unlikely, 2nd most unlikely)

Kalidou Koulibaly (but certain clubs could scupper us with him, plus he is soon 31, and again, its the evil dwarf)

Lewa (maybe, if we could take him on a free, although not sure we would even make a move, and if he would come here, and this is more for 2023, 2024, or so)

Moussa Diaby 

Pau Torres  

Carlos Soler   

Karim Adeyemi

Sergej Milinković-Savić (last year for him on my lists, as if we bought him in 2023, we only get ONE full sub 30yo season out of him)

Jules Koundé doesn't count, as I do NOT consider him WC, nor do I think he will become so, we need to forget about him ASAP, he is too short, too rash, not a baller IMHO

Edited by Vesper

12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

So Dembele to PSG, Raphinha to Barcelona. 

Please tell me we are not going to be stuck with Timo Werner for another season. 

assuming those two are off the board, and Chiesa and Wtrz are bow too, due to injury

here are our many options for Winger/AMF/SS

I am listing every remotely possible option of any decent quality

Serge Gnabry (if he doesn't renew with Bayern)

Mikel Oyarzabal 

Christopher Nkunku  (Insane production at AMF/winger, over 40 goals produced already)

Moussa Diaby 

Carlos Soler  (AMF/CMF/Winger combo) 

Karim Adeyemi (more of a CF/SS, but can play winger, he is very young, just tuned 20)

Arnaut Danjuma

Jarrod Bowen

Paulo Dybala (on a free)

Yéremy Pino

Allan Saint-Maximin

Pedro Neto

Domenico Berardi

Rafael Leão

Antony

Hirving Lozano

Ridle Baku (can play RB as well)

Dominik Szoboszlai

Ismaïla Sarr

Cody Gakpo

Charles De Ketelaere

Noa Lang

Kamaldeen Sulemana

Jérémy Doku

Samuel Chukwueze

Chelsea 'clause' could see Blues re-sign £18m gem

https://www.givemesport.com/87988592-Chelsea-clause-could-see-blues-re-sign-18m-gem

Chelsea could eventually look to seal Crystal Palace defender Marc Guehi’s return to Stamford Bridge thanks to a clause ‘which kicks in next summer’, according to The Sun journalist Tom Barclay.

Guehi was only offered two senior appearances during his time on the Blues’ books, having featured on more than 100 occasions for the west Londoners at youth level, and it seems he could still have a future at Chelsea despite being allowed to leave the club last year.

What’s the latest news involving Guehi?

Guehi was offloaded to Palace last summer, with the Eagles willing to part with £18million in order to welcome him to Selhurst Park.

The 21-year-old gem admitted to being ‘very excited’ after penning a five-year deal with Patrick Vieira’s side and there is no doubting that the move has paid off.

Guehi has made 33 appearances for the Eagles, worn the captain’s armband on numerous occasions and also shown he is a threat in the opposition’s penalty area by chipping in with four goals.

His impressive form has resulted in him earning a maiden call-up to the England international side, with Three Lions boss Gareth Southgate revealing the Palace man has been fast-tracked into the squad.

Central defender Guehi reacted to his selection by insisting he was ‘very proud’ to have been included in Southgate’s plans, while Eagles chief Vieira feels representing his country will result in the former Chelsea man growing in confidence after meeting ‘his ambition’.

What has Tom Barclay said about Guehi?

Barclay has confirmed that Chelsea inserted a clause into the deal which took Guehi to Palace which means they could still beat admirers to his signature further down the line.

The journalist believes Blues head coach Thomas Tuchel could look to take advantage of the agreement from the summer of 2023.

Barclay told GIVEMESPORT: “I don’t think they do have a buyback clause. My understanding is they have a clause, which kicks in next summer, where if another club makes a bid and it gets accepted then they have the right to match that bid and have it accepted.

“His story at Chelsea might not definitely be over, but it’s not as simple as Tino Livramento, for example, where if they just offer close to £38million, they can get him back.”

Are Chelsea regretting their decision to sell Guehi?

It is understood that Guehi did initially feature in Tuchel’s plans ahead of Palace’s big-money offer, so it would appear the German did not want him to leave Stamford Bridge in the first place.

With central defenders Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen out-of-contract in the summer, along with right-back Cesar Azpilicueta, Chelsea will now be wishing they had decided not to cash-in on their academy product.

As it stands, the Blues will have six central defenders on their books next term, but that includes Ethan Ampadu, Matt Miazga and Jake Clarke-Salter, who are all currently out on loan.

The sanctioning of Roman Abramovich means Chelsea are not able to put summer transfer plans into action until the Russian oligarch is replaced as owner of the club.

Edited by Vesper

PSG set sights on Romelu Lukaku after Chelsea bust-up

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-psg-set-sights-on-romelu-lukaku-after-Chelsea-bust-up/

Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku this summer, Football Insider understands.

This site revealed last Sunday (20 March) that the club’s £97million record signing is “not happy” and wants to quit.

A recruitment source has told Football Insider that PSG are eyeing a potential move for Lukaku as they look to rejig their attack in the upcoming window.

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

PSG set sights on Romelu Lukaku after Chelsea bust-up

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-psg-set-sights-on-romelu-lukaku-after-Chelsea-bust-up/

Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku this summer, Football Insider understands.

This site revealed last Sunday (20 March) that the club’s £97million record signing is “not happy” and wants to quit.

A recruitment source has told Football Insider that PSG are eyeing a potential move for Lukaku as they look to rejig their attack in the upcoming window.

Please be true!

On 26/03/2022 at 22:23, Hermione said:

Wirtz got a ACL tear so he might be out of sight until he recovers..

Huge fan of him, I think his future is in midfield. Pep would do wonder with him, like he converted Bernardo Silva.

Getting rid of Lukaku and Werner is the main goal this summer. That should open up one incoming attacker and bring back Borja.

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea 'clause' could see Blues re-sign £18m gem

https://www.givemesport.com/87988592-Chelsea-clause-could-see-blues-re-sign-18m-gem

Chelsea could eventually look to seal Crystal Palace defender Marc Guehi’s return to Stamford Bridge thanks to a clause ‘which kicks in next summer’, according to The Sun journalist Tom Barclay.

Guehi was only offered two senior appearances during his time on the Blues’ books, having featured on more than 100 occasions for the west Londoners at youth level, and it seems he could still have a future at Chelsea despite being allowed to leave the club last year.

What’s the latest news involving Guehi?

Guehi was offloaded to Palace last summer, with the Eagles willing to part with £18million in order to welcome him to Selhurst Park.

The 21-year-old gem admitted to being ‘very excited’ after penning a five-year deal with Patrick Vieira’s side and there is no doubting that the move has paid off.

Guehi has made 33 appearances for the Eagles, worn the captain’s armband on numerous occasions and also shown he is a threat in the opposition’s penalty area by chipping in with four goals.

His impressive form has resulted in him earning a maiden call-up to the England international side, with Three Lions boss Gareth Southgate revealing the Palace man has been fast-tracked into the squad.

Central defender Guehi reacted to his selection by insisting he was ‘very proud’ to have been included in Southgate’s plans, while Eagles chief Vieira feels representing his country will result in the former Chelsea man growing in confidence after meeting ‘his ambition’.

What has Tom Barclay said about Guehi?

Barclay has confirmed that Chelsea inserted a clause into the deal which took Guehi to Palace which means they could still beat admirers to his signature further down the line.

The journalist believes Blues head coach Thomas Tuchel could look to take advantage of the agreement from the summer of 2023.

Barclay told GIVEMESPORT: “I don’t think they do have a buyback clause. My understanding is they have a clause, which kicks in next summer, where if another club makes a bid and it gets accepted then they have the right to match that bid and have it accepted.

“His story at Chelsea might not definitely be over, but it’s not as simple as Tino Livramento, for example, where if they just offer close to £38million, they can get him back.”

Are Chelsea regretting their decision to sell Guehi?

It is understood that Guehi did initially feature in Tuchel’s plans ahead of Palace’s big-money offer, so it would appear the German did not want him to leave Stamford Bridge in the first place.

With central defenders Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen out-of-contract in the summer, along with right-back Cesar Azpilicueta, Chelsea will now be wishing they had decided not to cash-in on their academy product.

As it stands, the Blues will have six central defenders on their books next term, but that includes Ethan Ampadu, Matt Miazga and Jake Clarke-Salter, who are all currently out on loan.

The sanctioning of Roman Abramovich means Chelsea are not able to put summer transfer plans into action until the Russian oligarch is replaced as owner of the club.

I wish it was a buy back but it states here: 

Barclay told GIVEMESPORT: I don’t think they do have a buyback clause. My understanding is they have a clause, which kicks in next summer, where if another club makes a bid and it gets accepted then they have the right to match that bid and have it accepted.

I wonder if we should bring him back?

I feel the same way with Tomori if we should bring him back, but after Lukaku I feel like players in Serie A are over hyped due to their league being very weak. 

But let's see. The only who I would not mind having back is Livramento

Edited by Fernando

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I don't think we have a buy back clause. 

I wonder if we should bring him back. Just like Tomori, but after Lukaku I feel like players in Serie A are over hyped due to their league being very weak. 

But let's see. The only who I would not mind having back is Livramento

It's not a buy back, its a matching clause. 

On 27/03/2022 at 16:33, MoroccanBlue said:

So Dembele to PSG, Raphinha to Barcelona. 

Please tell me we are not going to be stuck with Timo Werner for another season. 

If we are stuck with Werner for another season we are doomed. In fact some of the attackers we have need a serious kick up the arse but Werner is clearly not a good fit to stay here for another season.

Edited by OneMoSalah