Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I don't trust anyone anymore

so I think it is quite possible he did agree

Both Nizaar and Agresti have confirmed there isn't any agreement between Juve and Rudiger. Even Romano denied the report.

Edited by Blues Forever

38 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Both Nizaar and Agresti have confirmed there isn't any agreement between Juve and Rudiger. Even Romano denied the report.

•  
  46 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Expand  

Goal is hardly some gold standard <<<<< Agresti

Edited 38 minutes ago by Vesper

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

•  
  46 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Expand  

Goal is hardly some gold standard <<<<< Agresti

Edited 38 minutes ago by Vesper

Tbf Agresti is Juve mouthpiece and arguably their most reliable journo similar like Matt Law to us.

1 minute ago, Blues Forever said:

Tbf Agresti is Juve mouthpiece and arguably their most reliable journo similar like Matt Law to us.

well one group of those cunts is forever wrecked in terms of reputation whichever way it goes

far too concrete of claims being made to spin their way out

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

well one group of those cunts is forever wrecked in terms of reputation whichever way it goes

You just have to look how many reliable journos who are reporting the same news. In this Rudiger case so far 3 (Nizaar, Romano, Agresti) Vs 1 (Gazzetta)

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Was it a verbal or written agreement?

Terms mean nothing until official.

I'm sure that Rudiger's agent is shopping around, that is the smart thing to do and so no surprise there.

But it would be also very dumb to not even wait to learn who the new owners are and see what they have to offer before he makes a move.

15 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Was it a verbal or written agreement?

Terms mean nothing until official.

I'm sure that Rudiger's agent is shopping around, that is the smart thing to do and so no surprise there.

But it would be also very dumb to not even wait to learn who the new owners are and see what they have to offer before he makes a move.

they never said (I am sure they meant verbal, obviously, as he cannot sign officially until after the season ends)

I REALLY hope they are wrong as we are in a huge spot of bother if we lose both Rudiger and AC (and ON FREES, which is just madness, as that is like £70 to 80m or so shit away)

With some of the main bids for the club being reported, I'm quietly confident that any of the likes of Boehly, Ricketts, Broughton getting hold of us, money will be there in the summer to be spent if required.

I would expect Rudiger's contract to be one of the first priorities to a new owner, possibly followed by making sure Tuchel is secured (maybe an extension to his contract).

But getting to the summer, I feel that even if some of the prospective owners want to try and reign the spending in a little in the future, they'll want to get fans on their side and usher in a new era, their own era, at the club and the way that will likely happen is targeting a couple of big signings to add to the squad.

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Osimhen is back and banging them in again like crazy

c3d5dd14b05d795a18f722e2a8364f16.png

8e1750cc927758d08588655d178f96de.png49bfdff3dd41a6a51cf31b1d126b2da3.png56023e79dac16034f8a151db5e74ea46.pngaeb45e0d4ff3088c50d48957e5eff85b.pngfe962837c912de62d7fd3771c91a61ae.png4b7da79b8c47537855aba3b7f2c4a1d3.png5ffe57afb4cf840b27eec5e9a19e5325.png

I am sure he will not be sold under 100 million. Napoli payed 75M for him and they are not a club easy to buy from. De Laurentiis is a big time son of a bitch, rejected several bids for Hamsik, Insigne, Koulibaly and so on.

Terrific player though, whoever can sign him will be happy club.

5 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I am sure he will not be sold under 100 million. Napoli payed 75M for him and they are not a club easy to buy from. De Laurentiis is a big time son of a bitch, rejected several bids for Hamsik, Insigne, Koulibaly and so on.

Terrific player though, whoever can sign him will be happy club.

TRANSFER HISTORY
Season    Date    Left    Joined    MV    Fee     
20/21    Sep 1, 2020    LOSC Lille    France    LOSC Lille    SSC Napoli    Italy    SSC Napoli    £36.00m    £67.50m    

toss in Donkeykaku for makeweight

and yes, fuck the evil dwarf

Edited by Vesper

I think the new owners will make Rudi No.1, especially if they're American. Can see them failing to see of the logic of giving him an extra £15-£25m in contract guarantees to then blow £50m+ on a replacement who will want just as much in wages. Issue will be time. 

That being said, transfer speculation is all guess work atm, as too much is up in the air. I mean, if we get the Saudis we could be looking exclusively at WC players, whereas if we get Woody expect a sale of a couple of decent players and a reliance on youth players to replace them. If no sale goes through (I think it will) then batten down the hatches. 

Let's see how the next few weeks play out. 

1 hour ago, milka said:

😂

It reminds me of Calciopoli when Juve was kicked to Seria C  

Hardly think we would gave up on Gallagher. Kova, Kanté and Jorgi are all injury prone, latter two are 31. Gallagher is definetly one to keep and he has contract. With Rüdiger, situation is a little out of control, it's almost April and we still don't know who will be the owner and who will be the PIC to negotiate with him while he is free to talk with other clubs. Him, Azpi and Christensen will be hard to keep in this situation, but I am confident Gallagher will be with us next season.