Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

23 hours ago, Jap Si. said:

Wow you know a lot about Bayern do you support them ?. Again I'm not going to write off a young man I'm lucky enough to have ticket for Villa game I will tell you how CHO play if he does you can tell me how Michael Cuisance play 👍

5 hours ago, Jap Si. said:

Do you know about Tottenham's transfers and have opinion on them.? Sheffield Wednesday close to you do you know about how good their squad is ?.  Man knows a lot about BM and doesn't support them seems a little odd to me.

Nah as many here are aware, I actually detest Bayern, but you gotta know your enemy. In Germany sports coverage is very much centred around FCB and you really can’t avoid being kept updated here when you are in the football community. There has only ever been one club for me tho. 

3 hours ago, Bobo said:

Yeah I noticed the same thing since I was following him in this whole drama, I also hope this means he made his decision.

He added Sevilla again, maybe he was criticized...

6 hours ago, Kong said:

I dont support Leeds but I no what they have done in the transfer window I no their training etc etc intact I no as much about leeds as I do Chelsea.. because I live there I no loads of leeds fans it's called football talk, he lives in Germany his friends will talk football etc etc its in papers online its really not hard info to find out.

it doesn't even take living in the same country or city

all you have to do is look at their transfers

and look at the players' levels

it is literally at a 10 year old's comprehension level (even younger if they are bright kids)

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

it doesn't even take living in the same country or city

all you have to do is look at their transfers

and look at the players' levels

it is literally at a 10 year old's comprehension level (even younger if they are bright kids)

I know I was just using leeds as an example because I am from there 😁

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

It is KRUPS you thick twat, or perhaps you meant KRUPP (if you are trying to link Bayern to the Nazis with your shitbaggery, as Krupp was the largest company in Europe at the beginning of the 20th century, and was the premier weapons manufacturer for Germany in both world wars).

Krups is a bloody appliance maker. Two entirely separate firms.

Furthermore, BOTH Krups and Krupp are from North Rhine-Westphalia, which is NOT Bavaria.

You are so stupid you can't even troll properly.

typical slack-jawed chav

A Finnish team called Kuopion Palloseura are known as Kups FC so you are wrong and give me loads of abuse why ?. I look at old posts on here and you wanted Radcliffe to take over Chelsea just because he was richer than Abromovich. That is what football is like for Sloane Ranger middle class spoiler I am bored with this billionaire I want a bigger and richer one and why we not spend loads of money like I do in Harrods ? I would like apology please.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuopion_Palloseura

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

It is KRUPS you thick twat, or perhaps you meant KRUPP (if you are trying to link Bayern to the Nazis with your shitbaggery, as Krupp was the largest company in Europe at the beginning of the 20th century, and was the premier weapons manufacturer for Germany in both world wars).

Krups is a bloody appliance maker. Two entirely separate firms.

Furthermore, BOTH Krups and Krupp are from North Rhine-Westphalia, which is NOT Bavaria.

You are so stupid you can't even troll properly.

typical slack-jawed chav

@Special Juan My level of comprehension of English isn't as good as others and I have how you say picked up threw English friends I think the word is sarcastic but this is abuse and uncalled for. This person seems to be like unofficial head of forum and if you don't agree with her you get abuse or page long articles from the internet justify her opinions no one else on forum like this.

Thank You.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

don't play games motherfucker

you were talking about BAYERN MUNICH, and trying to slur the fuck out of them (and the German posters here)

you were not talking about some obscure Finnish team up in reindeer land with zero ties to the Bavarians

More abuse and if you read my post it was in answer to @Jype who is Finnish. You have completely made something about something it's not and it's borderline hate now it's uncalled for I have not said anything remotely racist you're making that up.

20 hours ago, Jype said:

Umm, yes?

How about Kups FC have they made any big signings ?

17 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

More abuse and if you read my post it was in answer to @Jype who is Finnish. You have completely made something about something it's not and it's borderline hate now it's uncalled for I have not said anything remotely racist you're making that up.

20 hours ago, Jype said:

Umm, yes?

you drug it up in the middle of trolling @Magic Lamps about Bayern

you belittle people, slur people, so of course you are not going to get the benefit of the doubt

this was the post that set me off (not on the poster, Tomo, of course, they said nothing wrong, but it made me think you were trying to slur Bayern and Germans)

I will take my replies down however, given the circumstances

Edited by Vesper

14 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

20 hours ago, Jype said:

Umm, yes?

I have deleted my replies to you

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I have deleted my replies to you

Apology please. I may hav said things wrong and to fellow fans I am sorry but I have never accused someone of being racist, called them a motherfucker, thick and a chav (I don't what is that) and you completeley lost your head when you were wrong about what I posted. Also I said Kups FC and you give lecture on nazis was completely irrational. That is last post from me until Saturday I have ticket for Villa game doubt your friend Radcliffe will be there as he's a tax exile Brexit guy.

Edited by Jap Si.

Just now, Jap Si. said:

Apology please. I may hav said things wrong and to fellow fans I am sorry but I have never accused someone of being racist, called them a motherfucker, thick and a chav (I don't what is that) and you completeley lost your head when you were wrong about what I posted.

I took them down, but you continue to try and belittle me as some Sloane Ranger type, when I completely disabused you of that notion when you first called me one.

You also keep trolling multiple other posters on here with your nonsense.

For someone who claims to not know English well and who is a relatively recent immigrant to England (your words), you sure like to accuse others (in a roundabout way) of not being 'real' Chels fans.

You get nothing more than pull down of those posts from me.

31 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

Apology please. I may hav said things wrong and to fellow fans I am sorry but I have never accused someone of being racist, called them a motherfucker, thick and a chav (I don't what is that) and you completeley lost your head when you were wrong about what I posted. Also I said Kups FC and you give lecture on nazis was completely irrational. That is last post from me until Saturday I have ticket for Villa game doubt your friend Radcliffe will be there as he's a tax exile Brexit guy.

I also must say, for someone who claims to not know English well, you sure have some knowledge of UK idiom and parlance.

You must be the first person I have ever met that claims to not know what a chav is, yet tosses other in-group colloquialisms like Sloane Ranger (which is far more obscure than chav). 

Also, it is Ratcliffe, not Radcliffe

and

you are either a sock puppet account or one obsessed little stalker 

you joined this board 10 months ago

I was talking about Ratcliffe THREE years ago

when it looked like the club was in real danger of possibly being seized due to the Home Office bending over for the yanks and blocking Roman's visa, plus the yanks put him on a watchlist for possible global sanctions, plus the Novichok shite as well

it would take so long for you to find all that unless you were here back then, or you spent hours going through my old posts, or someone is feeding you info to try and slate me with (and that is a curious choice of thing to bring up, as I did zero wrong, nothing, nada to be embarrassed of)

Edited by Vesper

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I also must say, for someone who claims to not know English well, you sure have some knowledge of UK idiom and parlance.

You must be the first person I have ever met that claims to not know what a chav is, yet tosses other in-group colloquialisms like Sloane Ranger (which is far more obscure than chav). 

Also, it is Ratcliffe, not Radcliffe

and

you are either a sock puppet account or one obsessed little stalker 

you joined this board 10 months ago

I was talking about Ratcliffe THREE years ago

when it looked like the club was in real danger of possibly being seized due to the Home Office bending over for the yanks and blocking Roman's visa, plus the yanks put him on a watchlist for possible global sanctions, plus the Novichok shite as well

it would take so long for you to find all that unless you were here back then, or you spent hours going through my old posts, or someone is feeding you info to try and slate me with (and that is a curious choice of thing to bring up, as I did zero wrong, nothing, nada to be embarrassed of)

Novichok: Roman Abramovich ‘could lose Chelsea’

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich could have his assets seized as Britain takes revenge on Russia.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/Chelsea-news-roman-abramovich-Chelsea-16893460

The club’s billionaire owner is among dozens of tycoons set to be targeted following the Salisbury poisonings.

It comes after two Russian spies were named prime suspects in the Novichok attack.

The move could spark the sale of the Premier League giants if Mr Abramovich decides to move his fortune abroad.

Under new rules, foreigners can be made to prove how assets held here were funded, or have them confiscated.

Edited by Vesper