Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

How loaded do RM want to be?

I love him as a player and really wanted him last summer before we signed Palmer. But damn, he ain’t worth anywhere near that amount! And that would be a terrible move for him I think. Way too many top players competing in the attacking positions.

10 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

How loaded do RM want to be?

Absolute horrid football club, hate them with a passion. If they are willing to pay that amount for Wirtz then they are more fucking stupid than I thought

53 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Absolute horrid football club, hate them with a passion. If they are willing to pay that amount for Wirtz then they are more fucking stupid than I thought

hope his GF doesnt break up with him

or he will get the 'black girlfriend leaves you' curse like Mount caught, lol

gay or straight, dont trifle with us black girls!

GOfJd10WkAAjEih?format=jpg&name=900x900

crop-20181190.jpg?w=620

9 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

If going by Maresca's football, 

GK

Fofana Tosin Colwill

James  Enzo

Caicedo   Nkunku

Palmer                         Jackson

Alvarez

I think Jackson would be brought brought on late and it would be Olise/Sterling or Sterling/Mudryk on that side, but the rest I agree with. Sterling is not going anywhere 

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I call bullshit on that tweet's claim

They've been saying Madrid has been watching him for a while. Just like their scouts watched Bellingham

10 hours ago, Stats said:

Assists is good but if we are wanting him to be our main man, he isn't the answer imo. 

He had several games last season where he played up front and he was underwhelming in most of them. If people are clamouring for Alvarez as our main man ahead of Jackson, clearly did not watch him last season. I watched him a lot last season and he was really underwhelming based on the team he is playing for and considering he got several opportunities up front as Haaland had a few injured spells last season.

Yup, paying 60-80m for Julian Alvarez when we have Nkunku, Palmer (and Carney) capable of playing behind the striker in the AM role is a waste of effort, resources. We need a different type of striker who can play on his own up front.