Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

15 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

🤣. Yeah, Palace are going to agree to taking on Sterling's £300k a week.

I quite like Olise but the issue is that if we need another winger it will be a LW and he wants to play in similar positions to Cole. If we want someone from Palace, Eze looks a better fit for the squad as I actually think he has the slightly better feet; although Olise is a more explosive/physical player which means he has a higher ceiling if he can bring it all together consistently. 

10 minutes ago, King Kante said:

🤣. Yeah, Palace are going to agree to taking on Sterling's £300k a week.

I quite like Olise but the issue is that if we need another winger it will be a LW and he wants to play in similar positions to Cole. If we want someone from Palace, Eze looks a better fit for the squad as I actually think he has the slightly better feet; although Olise is a more explosive/physical player which means he has a higher ceiling if he can bring it all together consistently. 

After Lukaku dropped his salary in half to play for another team, I am open to believing anyone will do it! The bigger problem with acquiring Olise is I really do think Man United are about to offer him stupid high wages.

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

Good player and right age but a complete idiot, hope we stay clear.

Keep that woman beating piece of shit off our team.

Posted (edited)
On 02/05/2024 at 18:13, NikkiCFC said:

Unsurprisingly all I've seen of this lad and Kendry Paez are their YouTube highlights. Based on that glimpse I prefer the look of Estevao Willian, but it would be nice to know what the plan is. There is no way we can actually want so many inverted right wingers in our squad. Hard to argue against the accusation that it's just another trading players for profit setup

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Sterling won't drop his wages for Palace to be able to sign him. This source - tbrfootball -  needs to be junked 

19 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Unsurprisingly all I've seen of this lad and Kendry Paez are their YouTube highlights. Based on that glimpse I prefer the look of Estevao Willian, but it would be nice to know what the plan is. There is no way we can actually want so many inverted right wingers in our squad. Hard to argue against the accusation that it's just another trading players for profit setup

There isn't a plan. They just don't want to miss out on another potential wonderkid like they did with Endrick. If you give in to the hypothetical Hutchinson and Angelo will be sold for profit, it doesn't look too bad on paper.

-Palmer, Nkunku, and Paez are players that can play as either inside forwards or at CAM. Their versatility will come in handy. 

-Madueke and Estevao are strictly RW. Really is all we need in that area. 

No links etc but in terms of experience I would love to see Muller come in from Bayern to play a similar role to Thiago, he's been there, done it. Doubt he'd be happy with a very bit part role but we are desperate for the right experience not just someone older. Muller was great for Hansi's Bayern.

On 07/05/2024 at 15:14, Clockwork said:

I think you make exception for a talent like Estevao.

Is he better than Endrick? I was so angry when these clowns refused to complete the deal for him and went to Real.

4 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

I don't expect Napoli/DeLaurentiis to put a fair valuation on Lukaku at all. I can only see this somewhat escalating if Conte is the new manager and puts pressure to bring in Lukaku. 

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I don't expect Napoli/DeLaurentiis to put a fair valuation on Lukaku at all. I can only see this somewhat escalating if Conte is the new manager and puts pressure to bring in Lukaku. 

Even if he did, hope we avoid him a very average player with injury concerns so not worth it.