Chelsea 1 - 1 Leicester City

i can’t allow football to affect me this much, it’s not healthy at all, i hate losing and that’s a fact, i let the anger get the better of me, there are more important things in life than football. At the end of the day the players are the ones that collect fat pay cheques (win,lose or draw) while we fans just fight with each other over results. I’m deeply sad for the way we lost 2 cup finals to the vermins this season, its very painful. Hope we secure 3rd place and focus on rebuilding the team in the summer.

14 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

i can’t allow football to affect me this much, it’s not healthy at all, i hate losing and that’s a fact, i let the anger get the better of me, there are more important things in life than football. At the end of the day the players are the ones that collect fat pay cheques (win,lose or draw) while we fans just fight with each other over results. I’m deeply sad for the way we lost 2 cup finals to the vermins this season, its very painful. Hope we secure 3rd place and focus on rebuilding the team in the summer.

estou todo fodido também lol 

16 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

Definitely more important things than football you're right there. Was like you Johnny used to take me days to come to terms with stupid fucking defeats -now usually about an hour. Its less if youre at the match. Not worth getting stressed about - concerning yesterday I still feel gutted - (especially losing our two domestic cups to them the same way) my own view is penalties to decide is fucking childish. Stupid. Fuck the TV money, and ''ooooh players have to play sooooo many games'' its the FA Cup. Our best win was the replay Final at Old Trafford - best ever. Their weren't even any leagues in existence when the first FA Cup was held. Show a bit of fucking respect....

Rudiger, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Alonso, Sarr, Lukaku, and Werner now on the beach knowing the FA Cup is done. Who actually do we play here we can be for certain they will give 100% and no individual errors? Doubt these lot are arsed about Top 4 anymore with the FA Cup gone. They won't be here next season. 

22 hours ago, Vesper said:

of course, just in time for us, Vardy is exploding lately

1ccdce74dfdb145fb0bddfcabed3baf5.png

Look on the bright side.

At least Leicester haven't been losing 5 games in a row.

If they had been., you know how this game would go.

On 15/05/2022 at 16:53, MoroccanBlue said:

Rudiger, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Alonso, Sarr, Lukaku, and Werner now on the beach knowing the FA Cup is done. Who actually do we play here we can be for certain they will give 100% and no individual errors?

I was actually surprised that we've made six errors leading directly to goals this season, third highest in the league (Everton 10 & Watford 8). 

Edited by LAM09

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

Top 4 secured even before this match. That's progress! Having the CL football secured 2 matches before the end of the season lol

if we win the next 2 games, we reach 76 points. best number after conte title 

a little progress, but still a progress

57 minutes ago, Milan said:

Top 4 secured even before this match. That's progress! Having the CL football secured 2 matches before the end of the season lol

Thanks to the rest being slightly worse than us again. I wonder if we'll manage to get a point over the next two games to secure third.

Edited by LAM09

9 hours ago, Mário César said:

if we win the next 2 games, we reach 76 points. best number after conte title 

a little progress, but still a progress

Importantly, 76 feels like an underachievement for the quality in the squad. With a normal pre-season and new signings, the ceiling is much higher next year.