Chelsea 1 - 1 Leicester City

I guess Watford will be 'the' game to give a send off to those likely to be leaving.

I can see a few players on the fringes getting minutes Thursday, Kepa for one, as I think Mendy will then play Sunday.

If I were Tuchel I'd throw Mount straight back in to try and get the disappointment of the penalty miss out of his system, although I can see it being more likely Ziyech, Pulisic and Lukaku play as they're the ones with less minutes in the tank.

I could honestly see something like this on Thursday:

Kepa

Azpi, Chalobah, Sarr

James, RLC, Jorginho, Alonso or Saul

Ziyech, Lukaku, Pulisic

Would love to see a formation change and an extra attacker put on with top 4 secured.

Just one game we don't have to rely on Marcos Alonso down the flank and be more aggressive, please?

I'll just be glad when this fucking season is over.

It's been disastrous.

And please god don't let me hear anymore about this fucking quad, oh how I crave for City to win the title.

Although I can't stand Real either, I hope they can turn over the scouse c***s

23 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I already have tickets for the Orlando game against Arsenal. Going with my gunner buddy. 

That's really cool. Enjoy it. 

16 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Good thing I can relax and watch without carrying what happens.

Yep. But we still wanna finish above Spuds so I still want 3 more points.

Very strong XI, too, which is good to see.