Chelsea 1 - 1 Leicester City

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Sadly, I’d probably agree. Let Kante go to an easy league like Ligue 1 with PSG and he can prolong his career at the CL level.

Ironically after some of the players that seem to want out, he does seem to be one that actually wants to stay and would probably actually just take a year's extension on his contract from now on in.

I think if we made him available for transfer though and he is willing to leave, PSG would definitely fancy picking him up.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think Pulisic gets a bit more leeway than those you’ve names because we’ve seen that he’s capable of scoring spectacular goals and he’s capable of being unplayable in space when he’s sprinting at defenders. He’s just ridiculously inconsistent like every other attacker in our team.

When have we last seen that though? Most of those type of runs end up with him running for too long and bumping into the defender. 

Callums form in the Autumn and performances against Villa and Spurs trump anything we've seen of Pulisic performance wise for a while, granted the latter is a much better finisher.

We're critical of our attackers but when is the last time we've played a formation that caters to the attackers? When have we been consistent scoring in the two seasons Tuchel has been in charge? Our shape caters to the defense and to our midfield who barely have any creativity. 

Yes, you can always improve on what you have but when will Tuchel instill any kind of offensive gameplan that gives us confidence? Most of the time it's three attackers on an island and they have to come back and collect the ball in the midfield because lord knows Jorginho and others can't handle a press to save their lives. 

Aside from Mount no one has been consistent and I think it's time Tuchel answers some of these questions and shoulders some of the blame. 

I am done with Pulisic. Lived far too long from his purple patch, back when most team were already on the beach anyway. His miss in the CL final was pretty unbelievable as well.

Edited by Beigl

1 minute ago, Beigl said:

I am done with Pulisic. Lived far too long from his purple patch, back when most team were already on the beach anyway. 

that was perhaps the worst miss of the season, maybe Werner had one that was worse

26 minutes ago, Tomo said:

One was dropped in great autumn when he was building momentum then he was a gamechanger against both Villa and Spurs before he was injured.

The other has been given an obscene more amount of chances.

Don’t see it. CHO was not taking one vs one situations before the injury when he was isolated out wide, he was kicking the ball back. His attack was really weak. Both are not doing enough.