Chelsea 1 - 1 Leicester City

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Pulisic and Lukaku are fucking brutal. We won’t close the gap even a little bit with these jokers starting games for us. 

Pulisic gets away with murder when you consider the stick the likes of Callum, Alonso and Jorgi get (all have contributed more this season).

For a while I understood it restart credit in the bank and all that but he needs to start getting scrutinised. He's been the American Iwobi for the last two season with a few exceptions.

I’ve been in denial all season because I’ve been too sad to admit it, but this will be the first time I have to put my hands up and say Kante has regressed. He just looks like he’s lost a step or two. Late in the tackle here and there, slower on the ball making decisions, being unaware of a player closing him down. These are things that would’ve been unheard of with him a couple of years ago.

He’s still capable of incredible one off performances but the every match, 9/10 performances appear to be done.

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Pulisic gets away with murder when you consider the stick the likes of Callum, Alonso and Jorgi get (all have contributed more this season).

For a while I understood it restart credit in the bank and all that but he needs to start getting scrutinised. He's been the American Iwobi for the last two season with a few exceptions.

I do not understand this comparison with CHO?

Pulisic 6 goals and 2 assists

CHO 3 goals and 4 assists

Neither is doing enough but CHO is not doing more.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I guess with this referee you’re simply not able to make ANY contact with a Leicester player. This is a no contact match apparently.

that Trevoh foul on Farty was rot

he won the ball in the air

and both players kicked at it in the air

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I’ve been in denial all season because I’ve been too sad to admit it, but this will be the first time I have to put my hands up and say Kante has regressed. He just looks like he’s lost a step or two. Late in the tackle here and there, slower on the ball making decisions, being unaware of a player closing him down. These are things that would’ve been unheard of with him a couple of years ago.

He’s still capable of incredible one off performances but the every match, 9/10 performances appear to be done.

I think Jorginho out of the two is more likely to move on in the summer, but if I had a choice out of keeping one of the two I'd keep Jorginho over Kante.

He no longer looks the same player, and once those physical abilities wane his technical ability isn't good enough to keep him at the highest level.

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I think Pulisic gets a bit more leeway than those you’ve names because we’ve seen that he’s capable of scoring spectacular goals and he’s capable of being unplayable in space when he’s sprinting at defenders. He’s just ridiculously inconsistent like every other attacker in our team.

3 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I do not understand this comparison with CHO?

Pulisic 6 goals and 2 assists

CHO 3 goals and 4 assists

Neither is doing enough but CHO is not doing more.

One was dropped in great autumn when he was building momentum then he was a gamechanger against both Villa and Spurs before he was injured.

The other has been given an obscene more amount of chances.

2 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I think Jorginho out of the two is more likely to move on in the summer, but if I had a choice out of keeping one of the two I'd keep Jorginho over Kante.

He no longer looks the same player, and once those physical abilities wane his technical ability isn't good enough to keep him at the highest level.

Sadly, I’d probably agree. Let Kante go to an easy league like Ligue 1 with PSG and he can prolong his career at the CL level.