West Ham 3-2 Chelsea

Jase

21 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Shitty winning 0-1 after 4 minutes against Watford,, who by the way look awful, certainly not the Watford that played us.

Because City won’t play as shit as we did v Watford, said that in the post match after we played Watford.

Anyway very bad result. We will be third by end of City game.

United and/both Burnley games results with points dropped are huge… yet reacting after Burnley game being a draw was a “huge overreaction”….. least we have some space between us West Ham though.

Edited by OneMoSalah

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Because City won’t play as shit as we did v Watford, said that in the post match after we played Watford.

Anyway very bad result. We will be third by end of City game.

United and/both Burnley games results with points dropped are huge… yet reacting after Burnley game being a draw was a “huge overreaction”….. least we have some space between us West Ham though.

Thats it. And Man U didn't play amazing we were bloody awful and couldn't score from the stupid amount of shots we had

5 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

True. MM has been our best player last 2 games. Just like in the last month of Lampard. When he is our best player that is alarming because that means majority of players are under performing heavily. 

This team isn't built to win a title over the course of the season. We are a cup winning team. Kinda like Liverpool back in the day in mid 2000 period. 

We don't have enough players on this team who you can look to and know what kind of performance you'll get from them every week. Week in, week out. City have it in abundance. Liverpool too. 

5 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Is there a word worse than stupid? Because this was predicted to happen by virtually 90% of Chelsea fans. The fact Tuchel and the board couldn't see it speaks volumns. 

Either Tuchel gets sacked for shoehorning Lukaku or Lukaku forces is way out for not playing. No other alternative. 

Lukaku is good inside the box.
If 10 chances fall to Werner may expect 1 goal. If the same chances fall to Pulisic we may expect 4. If they fall to Lukaku we expect 8.
By "chances" I mean like the sitter missed by Barkley against Burnley.
He just did n't find anything the last twice.
Today the match was lost by the defence and surprisingly by Mendy.

39 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Lukaku is good inside the box.
If 10 chances fall to Werner may expect 1 goal. If the same chances fall to Pulisic we may expect 4. If they fall to Lukaku we expect 8.
By "chances" I mean like the sitter missed by Barkley against Burnley.
He just did n't find anything the last twice.
Today the match was lost by the defence and surprisingly by Mendy.

Not sure about the 8/10 for Lukaku. He had plenty of chances in the box this season and only scored 4 goals. I doubt he only had 5-6 chances. It is interesting that no one, not even Lukaku himself can identify what exactly he is good at. He is surely not good at pressing, nor is he good in tight spaces. he is not very good in the air either.

I agree about today tho. We scored 2 good goals and should have won the match if not for multiple cataologues of errors on every goal we conceded bar the freak one.

17 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Man I miss the days of Hazard creating something out of nothing, purely individual moments. We have no one on this team that could do that.

btw if he is available on loan, I would take him. Worst case scenario he doesn’t regain form, and Tuchel drops him until is his loan is up.

I've been banging on about this too, we just do not have the individual brilliance in the squad that Shitty and the scousers have.

All this earlier guff from the media about the strength in depth at our disposal, turned and turns my stomach, do the pundits also ever really know what they're talking about.

We need Hazard back here desperately at least, and also go all out to get Haaland, and Tchouameni.

59 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

All this earlier guff from the media about the strength in depth at our disposal, turned and turns my stomach, do the pundits also ever really know what they're talking about.

👏

Jason Cundy especially annoyed me when he was talking about us being the best team in the world after the Juve game. He wasn't the only media figure spouting such nonsense but he is much closer to the team, watches them more than almost everybody else and should know better. Scratch that. He must know better. Indeed, listen to what he had to say after the Watford escape and it's clear that he does know better.

On 04/12/2021 at 14:42, Clockwork said:

Man I miss the days of Hazard creating something out of nothing, purely individual moments. We have no one on this team that could do that.

btw if he is available on loan, I would take him. Worst case scenario he doesn’t regain form, and Tuchel drops him until is his loan is up.

Seems like a backwards move. We want a long term plan, not a potential quick fix. 

4 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Seems like a backwards move. We want a long term plan, not a potential quick fix. 

What can you accomplish in January? That is not the time for long term planning, you do that in the summer. If he is available in Jan, get him to see if he can help you finish the season strong. 

We need to do something in the summer about some players we have, our attack is not cutting it. You have serious issue If you are dependent on individual brilliance from your WBs.