West Ham 3-2 Chelsea

Jase

27 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

And there was the fact that the club tried to replace TT after the 0-0 with Wolves. His first game! 😆

I think Ralf was having an old timers moment. He also said that Chelsea only offered him 4 months until the end of the year. He squeezed two addition years of paychecks from Man Utd. 

4 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I think Ralf was having an old timers moment. He also said that Chelsea only offered him 4 months until the end of the year. He squeezed two addition years of paychecks from Man Utd. 

Yes, he just miss spoke. We all do that but it gave TT a chance to have a laugh at his own expense and demonstrate (again) how comfortable he is with the press. As for Ralf using 'year' and 'season' interchangeably, we all do that too. 🙂

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

4 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Our CL trophy is on US tour. You can check it out. 

33 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Yes, he just miss spoke. We all do that but it gave TT a chance to have a laugh at his own expense and demonstrate (again) how comfortable he is with the press. As for Ralf using 'year' and 'season' interchangeably, we all do that too. 🙂

I may have come across as too harsh there. As I was saying two different things. The old timers comment was he said February, but clearly it would have been in January. Old people do it all the time. Mix up dates. 

The rest of it was I think Chelsea did the right thing in offering him until just the end of the season. Then moving on to Tuchel. We may be forever grateful he didn’t except the 4 month deal. 

8 hours ago, Beigl said:

He gave a hint that Saul could get a run as a LWB soon. 

I think this is a good move, or at the very least get more out of him. Midfield is tough due to tactical intelligence needed to play that position, and you can see he is thinking too much. Playing LWB is much more straight forward.

I wonder who is next up in midfield, Ziyech? 

2 hours ago, Clockwork said:

I think this is a good move, or at the very least get more out of him. Midfield is tough due to tactical intelligence needed to play that position, and you can see he is thinking too much. Playing LWB is much more straight forward.

I wonder who is next up in midfield, Ziyech? 

Should be 3rd choice for LWB after Alonso, Callum

Just now, nachikethas said:

Lukaku on the bench. With his scoring record against West Ham I though he would have started.

I think, regardless of what he says, TT has also recognised that we're a better team without Lukaku and he needs to up his game and work rate off the ball to get back in. 

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

I think, regardless of what he says, TT has also recognised that we're a better team without Lukaku and he needs to up his game and work rate off the ball to get back in. 

Kai is better to have as a forward, better than  Lukaku 😊

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Really annoyed CHO has been seemingly punished for one so so game after a month of being spectacular.

Not sure if it is punishment. TT likes to rotate. Additionally, Mount needs to play in this one as with no Kante, he is our best player at creating turn overs in their third. 

Tbh, it was between CHO and Ziyech in this one for the LWF role and Ziyech did start on the bench at Watford. I am sure we'll see him start the next game.