West Ham 3-2 Chelsea

Jase

3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Not sure if it is punishment. TT likes to rotate. Additionally, Mount needs to play in this one as with no Kante, he is our best player at creating turn overs in their third. 

Tbh, it was between CHO and Ziyech in this one for the LWF role and Ziyech did start on the bench at Watford. I am sure we'll see him start the next game. 

I gave the benefit of the doubt on Wednesday that he was being rested, with the form Callum is in resting for one match should be a stretch let alone two.

It seems to be that he gets held to higher standards than the rest of the squad. Pulisic, Mount, Havertz and Ziyech won untouchable starting slots for months when they had similar bursts of form.

Hopefully Tuchel laid into the team after the start we made against Watford and we don’t see a repeat of that. We basically showed up in the pitch asleep there. And I’m sure WH will try the same thing Watford did by getting into us high up the pitch from minute 1 to get the crowd into it.

This match will likely be won or lost depending on how RLC performs in midfield. If he struggles again they will run all over us.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Hopefully Tuchel laid into the team after the start we made against Watford and we don’t see a repeat of that. We basically showed up in the pitch asleep there. And I’m sure WH will try the same thing Watford did by getting into us high up the pitch from minute 1 to get the crowd into it.

This match will likely be won or lost depending on how RLC performs in midfield. If he struggles again they will run all over us.

I'm not a huge fan of Ruben but the biggest culprit to that first half at Watford was by far Saul.