Chelsea 2-1 Leicester

Jase

Nothing makes me happier than to defeat the agenda against us. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone on this forum says, there is 100% an agenda against and has been for a long time. 

Well done boys. Great win.

We will blow Villa away if we play like that.

Forget VAR and cuntish refs as that is nothing to do with the players. That was proper, old school. dranatic, tension filled football 

Fabulous stuff!

Great result, very good performance - especially the first hour.

I do feel a lot of these players are primed to thrive with a crowd.

Make no mistake though, Villa away in front of their fans will not be easy. Hopefully Burnley do us a favour tomorrow and we don't need to worry about it then!

hace 1 minuto, Jas dijo:

Seeing us performed like that makes the last 2 games all the more infuriating!

Absolutely it does.

But now as well, the folk saying our season was bust after Arsenal (🤣) will have piped back down now... just Villa now and am confident enough to think we will win that game.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Absolutely it does.

But now as well, the folk saying our season was bust after Arsenal (🤣) will have piped back down now... just Villa now and am confident enough to think we will win that game.

The application was the most obvious difference but the XI that started tonight should have been the XI that started at the weekend.

4 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Actually Chelsea players standing up against bs and getting into this fight was a dedication I was craving to see for a few seasons now

+1

Gone are the days where our team gave interviews saying they looked forward to playing Arsenal, as it felt like men vs boys.

Ballack, Essien, Obi, Maka.

Strange one tonight, first half intensity was brilliant, VAR still confuses me, Timo is a bellend for celebrating his goal when he knew he handled it.

Glad Kova got game time to shake the rust off.