Chelsea 2-1 Leicester

Jase

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

will be the same corruption from the refs again obviously. they want leicester in cl for their underdog narrative. This is all like written like WWE

The only way we can get around this is for us to take complete control and prevent a close game. 

I'm counting on us to do this.

We should have far more well rested quality players in the squad than they do. Also hoping that Vardy and co. will do some celebrating and come to match feeling a bit more laggy.

Climbing over them in the table will feel sweet.

Edited by Blue Armour

Brian Clough would take the lads out for a couple of beers tomorrow to help them chillout and forget about the last week.

No motivation talk should be needed on Tuesday. Just go at them like a pack of rabid dogs.

I honestly cannot wait for this season to end. Obviously, the CL final is one to look forward to but otherwise it has been yet another league season not worth repeating. One can only hope that our German signings will explode next season, a prolific striker will be signed too and improvement will be visible. Same was said before this season, though...

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

I honestly cannot wait for this season to end. Obviously, the CL final is one to look forward to but otherwise it has been yet another league season not worth repeating. One can only hope that our German signings will explode next season, a prolific striker will be signed too and improvement will be visible. Same was said before this season, though...

Am just tired of seeing us scrape for a Top 4 finish for the FOURTH consecutive season!

Just now, Jas said:

Am just tired of seeing us scrape for a Top 4 finish for the FOURTH consecutive season!

Exactly! And we might even not be able to actually. Can we just make 2 steps forward for once? Without making 3 backwards...

45 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

then its over, fuck this bent league and these shit refs.

lol with Mike Dean I am not sure if he is just corrupted or if he has a weird understanding of justice. 

For example he always celebrated when he lets run an advantage correctly and is super annoyed when the advantage is wasted and he has to run the other way. He usually then punishes the team who wasted the advantage in his next decision.

Also I think he was the one who wrongfully allowed 2 offside goals for ManUre once. In our game vs Manure under scolari healso whistled for half time just as we were to execute a fk from the edge of the box and also interrupted several conter attacks from us. so he is super dodgy for sure.