Chelsea 0-1 Leicester [FA Cup]

Jase

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Its his shoulder/arm. Cant even dispute it. Aye the rules a bit vague and makes no sense but hes still offside.

Ball was in the air though. 

Leicester better not fuck up our CL hopes on Tuesday.. they best remember the favour we done them when we beat Spurs to aid their 1st ever PL title 

Honestly, selections apart, my only tactical complaint was moving Reece back … that made no sense. Yeah Vardy is a thread but you are losing the game, so you need Reece up there and azpi is a great defender.

While I do agree with most of the rotation (except kepa), the subs came in a bit late for me too.

Edited by robsblubot

hace 1 minuto, Azul dijo:

But hes still offside? His starting position is offside? The rule is vague but the screenshot/image they’ve showed it looks the right call. 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

But hes still offside? His starting position is offside? The rule is vague but the screenshot/image they’ve showed it looks the right call. 

Lazy from Chilwell......

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

when the ball left the foot he was offside

I am not going to dispute that

I WILL dispute that fucking Perez handball in the build-up to their goal

remember last season when VAR went back almost a minute and a half and 16 passes and chalked off a goal due to a millimetre Azpi offside on a meaningless short pass that was not even attacking shit and had 15 or so passes AFTER it, including I think, a pass back into our own half on a recycle

3 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Honestly, selections apart, my only tactical complaint was moving Reece back … that made no sense. Yeah Vardy is a thread but you are losing the game, so you need Reece up there and azpi is a great defender.

While I do agree with most of the rotation (except kepa), the subs came in a bit late for me too.

Ironically thought James was the only player to come out the game with any real credit.

It is extremely rough for the players to celebrate with their fans a late equalizer, in a final, to then wait and watch the ref to finally see the goal being disallowed. I mean, they just celebrated a goal, a legal goal, and it is taken away. How must they feel? With a few minutes left in the game. 

Football is ruined. Some said that Super League is evil. The evil that actually killed this sport, is called VAR and the way it is conducted.

Nah you don't understand, the ball already left Thiago Silva's foot and was in the air when he passed in that 'offside' screenshot. That means that if they made a proper screenshot of when the ball first touches Silva's foot then Chilwell would've been back a couple of centimeters and may well have been offside.

Edited by Azul

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I will not be at all shocked if Leicester do the treble on us Tuesday and kill off our CL for next year, barring a miracle in the final or a miracle in Pool's last 3 games

Don't give in Vesper, you need to show a better mentality than the players did today.

How can Oliver give the handball in the first half when the ball is hit on Silvas hand point blank yet miss the one by Perez? I want to see the tape of Chilwells "offside" from the VAR-angle, and stop the ball when Silva actually makes contact with it.

hace 2 minutos, Jas dijo:

Lazy from Chilwell......

Tbf its a tight call.

Its not as bad as some of the ones we’ve seen this season where folk are well off.

Your right though he could probably wait a split second or notice hes potentially in a tight offside position but I suppose chasing a goal and being a fullback, he’s probably thinking fuck it I am in here and with the Leicester fans booing him scoring a goal would of been a huge fuck you to them.