Chelsea 0-1 Leicester [FA Cup]

Jase

Justo ahora, Atomiswave dijo:

And what was Silva supposed to do exactly at point blank? Yet the ref called it. Mate footy in Eng is highly highly corrupt, this game or otherwise.

I think this conspiracy/corruption talk you keep hitting out with is in your head. I will be honest if we had scored that goal and it was ruled out for the decision you think we didn’t get you’d be a bit more rational and see it from that point of view. 

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

The one by Perez was in all likelihood never going to be given. Watch it back. Its hit off his knee and hit his arm by accident which realistically what else can he do there he’s stretching to block the ball? 

The thing is, what is a handball and what is not a handball these days? When James played the ball, Perez turned his body and hands at the same time, which led to him intercepting the ball and setting the goal in motion.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

fucking FIFA head of refereeing just said the goal should never have counted due to handball on Perez

that's TWO FA Cups in a row we have been pure robbed by the refs and/or VAR

FUCK

Yeah, we're going to make Leicester wait at least another year to play in the CL.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think this conspiracy/corruption talk you keep hitting out with is in your head. I will be honest if we had scored that goal and it was ruled out for the decision you think we didn’t get you’d be a bit more rational and see it from that point of view. 

Conspiracy? Yoy must be blind man, its right tehre in your face game in game out ffs. Yeah whatever mate all is well in epl

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fucking FIFA head of refereeing just said the goal should never have counted due to handball on Perez

that's TWO FA Cups in a row we have been pure robbed by the refs and/or VAR

FUCK

Daylight robbery as usual. they fucking did it with the Cuntony Taylor final and now they did it again with matchfixing VAR. Honestly considering to walk away from this all. If only i could actually pull through...

hace 6 minutos, Jas dijo:

The thing is, what is a handball and what is not a handball these days? When James played the ball, Perez turned his body and hands at the same time, which led to him intercepting the ball and setting the goal in motion.

Its hard to judge but I mean cmon its hit his arm inadvertently after coming off his knee trying to block the ball from James pass (which was a bad decision trying to play infield from there). I do agree the handball rule has been contrasting since VAR came in but I do think that the 2 big decisions today (one the handball the other the offside), they’ve gotten them right after reviewing them again.

hace 5 minutos, Atomiswave dijo:

Conspiracy? Yoy must be blind man, its right tehre in your face game in game out ffs. Yeah whatever mate all is well in epl

What did people expect when we got VAR? That it wouldn’t be incredibly strict or wouldn’t give precise offsides which by first look from a linesman may be given as onside in the past?

This is what I mean regarding a conspiracy. Its not a conspiracy. Its the in depth analysis to get the correct decisions which people have wanted for years.

Cant exactly bitch about it when 99% of us have said refs have made mistakes in the past and we needed something along the lines of it.

Just moronic to paint it as a conspiracy every week or whatever depending who’s playing mate 😂

Edited by OneMoSalah

11 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

The new Spurs 🤔

Lol calm down

it’s a young side - pretty much all the attacking players are on the younger side.

experience in finals does matter. They clearly struggled with the heavy pitch and he physically of the game. They will do better next time… hopefully very soon. 😉

these players have huge potential, but aren’t the final product just yet. The fact we are here competing for silverware so soon is actually surprising to me.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Its hard to judge but I mean cmon its hit his arm inadvertently after coming off his knee trying to block the ball from James pass (which was a bad decision trying to play infield from there). I do agree the handball rule has been contrasting since VAR came in but I do think that the 2 big decisions today, they’ve gotten them right.

What did people expect when we got VAR? That it wouldn’t be incredibly strict or wouldn’t give precise offsides which by first look from a linesman may be given as onside in the past?

This is what I mean regarding a conspiracy. Its not a conspiracy. Its the in depth analysis to get the correct decisions which people have wanted for years.

Cant exactly bitch about it when 99% of us have said refs have made mistakes in the past and we needed something along the lines of it.

Just moronic to paint it as a conspiracy every week or whatever depending who’s playing mate 😂

I would be more agreeable with VAR if they showed us the whole event in progression, stopped at the kick (not when the ball has left the foot) and drew lines in real time for everyone to see how they arrived to the final still and decision.

When they show just a snap with their final verdict , well, it leaves a lot of room for manipulation to fit an agenda. This is clearly manipulating results, no one knows trhe rules anymore from players to managers. That goal is still not offside.

VAR offside decisions are sh*te and we are on the receiving end since we are an attacking team.
Wenger is right.
VAR has performed wonders in correcting referees' decisions. It has also eliminated football violence and ugly behaviours.
But the offside rule is rubbish.
In the seventies they made it so that when two players are on line it favours the attack. Yet for the life of me I can't imagine there was ever a single linesman who spotted an exact straight line in the days before VAR !
So with the centimetre decisions essentially we are back to the old days when the same line favoured the defense.
Wenger's proposal must be enacted immediately.

Edited by cosmicway

Its hard to judge but I mean cmon its hit his arm inadvertently after coming off his knee trying to block the ball from James pass (which was a bad decision trying to play infield from there). I do agree the handball rule has been contrasting since VAR came in but I do think that the 2 big decisions today, they’ve gotten them right.

Care to open statement from officials in the media now. They are all like "justice served" or "the super league greed has been scuppered". if you still don't believe this is all bent, then you probably also still believe that Santa Clause is real and Sinovac works.

2 minutes ago Atomiswave said:

I would be more agreeable with VAR if they showed us the whole event in progression, stopped at the kick (not when the ball has left the foot) and drew lines in real time for everyone to see how they arrived to the final still and decision .

When they show just a snap with their final verdict, well, it leaves a lot of room for manipulation to fit an agenda. This is clearly manipulating results, no one knows the rules anymore from players to managers. That goal is still not offside.

Jesus. Take your tinfoil hat off mate. It's an offside. You think the earth is flat as well?

Watch the goal on youtube at the slowest speed if you dont believe me 😂 If it wasn’t offside it would of been a goal with VAR.... thats why its there. To check close decisions. 

Justo ahora, Mana dijo:

We still have Silva, Alonso (urgh), Chilwell, Azpi, Kante, Jorgihno, Giroud and Ziyech who have lifted a major trophy at least once in their lives. That's 8 players that played today.

These players have themselves to blame for not wanting the FA Cup that they put their hearts out. The fans were there and they had to watch that shower of shite.

I want a different attitude in that CL final, if I see any of these experienced players not give their everything in that final - I don't care who you are, get out of our club.

Finally someone talking about attitude and not VAR or conspiracy.

Aye 100% agree, enough ability and experience out there to win that game or do a better job and/or carry the inexperienced lads a bit when it got tough.

The first half was a typical cagey final first half but our second half was a complete lack of will to win and effort to try win until the 75th/80th minute. Surely cannot get a repeat of that in the remaining 3 games. 

Jesus. Take your tinfoil hat off mate. It's an offside. You think the earth is flat as well?

Watch the goal on youtube at the slowest speed if you dont believe me 😂 If it wasn’t offside it would of been a goal with VAR.... thats why its there. To check close decisions. 

As I said all is well in Eng footy, clean as a whistle