Chelsea 0-1 Leicester [FA Cup]

Jase

5 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Honestly, selections apart, my only tactical complaint was moving Reece back … that made no sense. Yeah Vardy is a thread but you are losing the game, so you need Reece up there and azpi is a great defender.

While I do agree with most of the rotation (except kepa), the subs came in a bit late for me too.

Yeah, that tactic of playing Reece and Azpi in unnatural positions, for the first time ever and that too in a cup final, was just stupid.

No wonder Reece was the one who played the ridiculous pass that led to the goal.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

So angry. These last 3 games is now do or die. I want every single Chelsea player putting their heart out in each of these last 3 games. 

This is NOT the time to fecking lose games at the most critical part of the season.

All remaining games were do or die before today and we still did not turn up. I dont doubt the players have fathomed the magnitude of the game they are just too mentally weak to give their best under pressure. That's why we have lost all those finals. Just weak ass mentality

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

So angry. These last 3 games is now do or die. I want every single Chelsea player putting their heart out in each of these last 3 games. 

This is NOT the time to fecking lose games at the most critical part of the season.

In a way, I'm glad that Leicester are our immediate opponents (and facing us in Stamford Bridge in front of our fans)

No better way to show a reaction.

Key individual moments decided this final - a stunner from their Belgian, and a couple of tremendous saves from Schmeichel. I mean, wow, what a save against Mount. We did not have one single moment of such class. Easy to lose then.

Fuming right now, such a weak mentality by the players. I respect TT for what he has done so far, but he and the players must step up these last couple of matches. 

hace 2 minutos, Azul dijo:

Nah you don't understand, the ball already left Thiago Silva's foot and was in the air when he passed in that 'offside' screenshot. That means that if they made a proper screenshot of when the ball first touches Silva's foot then Chilwell would've been back a couple of centimeters and may well have been offside.

Nah he is still offside. Watch it back. Aye its minimal but he’s offside either way, people wanted VAR to get accurate calls and that was a correct call... there’s no conspiracy. Its taken from when the ball has been played. He is offside. Getting the exact frame from when Silva exactly kicks it is nearly/basically impossible because the speed of the action is incredibly quick. He was still offside. 

hace 8 minutos, Atomiswave dijo:

How can Oliver give the handball in the first half when the ball is hit on Silvas hand point blank yet miss the one by Perez? I want to see the tape of Chilwells "offside" from the VAR-angle, and stop the ball when Silva actually makes contact with it.

The one by Perez was in all likelihood never going to be given. Watch it back. Its hit off his knee and hit his arm by accident which realistically what else can he do there he’s stretching to block the ball? 

People will complain about VAR but James pass was an unnecessary risky one which realising he shouldnt of been playing because Perez is looking to close the angle and then Jorginho letting Tielemans run and Silva’s half hearted closing down attempt where he turns his back slightly was all bigger factors into that goal happening than a handball that probably wouldnt be given 9/10 times.

13 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Don't give in Vesper, you need to show a better mentality than the players did today.

fucking FIFA head of refereeing just said the goal should never have counted due to handball on Perez

that's TWO FA Cups in a row we have been pure robbed by the refs and/or VAR

FUCK

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Nah he is still offside. Watch it back. Aye its minimal but he’s offside either way, people wanted VAR to get accurate calls and that was a correct call... there’s no conspiracy. Its taken from when the ball has been played. He is offside. Getting the exact frame from when Silva exactly kicks it is nearly/basically impossible because the speed of the action is incredibly quick. He was still offside. 

The one by Perez was in all likelihood never going to be given. Watch it back. Its hit off his knee and hit his arm by accident which realistically what else can he do there he’s stretching to block the ball? 

People will complain about VAR but James pass was an unnecessary risky one which realising he shouldnt of been playing because Perez is looking to close the angle and then Jorginho letting Tielemans run and Silva’s half hearted closing down attempt where he turns his back slightly was all bigger factors into that goal happening than a handball that probably wouldnt be given 9/10 times.

And what was Silva supposed to do exactly at point blank? Yet the ref called it. Mate footy in Eng is highly highly corrupt, this game or otherwise.

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Just remember that our kids have still won fuck all. I fear it might become a trend, and they become mentally weak.

That's why it's strange to see people say they don't care about the FA Cup and only a Top 4 finish. 

We used to talk trash about Wenger and his "top 4 trophy" at Arsenal and not winning anything but we're now slowly becoming that.