Chelsea 0-1 Leicester [FA Cup]

Jase

Maybe it's karma for the way we won the 2017 FA Cup but the stupid thing about this final is that Leicester did nothing special to win this. The game was there for the taking and we did F all with it and we allowed them to shithouse their way to the win with a long range goal. 

And had Chilwell goal stood, Leicester would have been fucked considering Rodgers had made so many defensive changes by then. Fucking joke! 

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

We still have Silva, Alonso (urgh), Chilwell, Azpi, Kante, Jorgihno, Giroud and Ziyech who have lifted a major trophy at least once in their lives. That's 8 players that played today.

These players have themselves to blame for not wanting the FA Cup that they put their hearts out. The fans were there and they had to watch that shower of shite.

I want a different attitude in that CL final, if I see any of these experienced players not give their everything in that final - I don't care who you are, get out of our club.

I get your point, 100 %. But Mount, CHO and James are supposed to be the future core of this club. Trophies from the academy count for nothing in the big stage. And we certainly do not want them to have a Spursy mentality.

As for the CL final and the attitude, agreed again. FA Cup final is one thing but in 2 weeks time, I want everyone to sweat blood.

13 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I would be more agreeable with VAR if they showed us the whole event in progression, stopped at the kick (not when the ball has left the foot) and drew lines in real time for everyone to see how they arrived to the final still and decision.

When they show just a snap with their final verdict , well, it leaves a lot of room for manipulation to fit an agenda. This is clearly manipulating results, no one knows trhe rules anymore from players to managers. That goal is still not offside.

our goal was offside, you are all over the wrong decision

it was the handball no call that fucked us

1 minute ago, Jas said:

And had Chilwell goal stood, Leicester would have been fucked considering Rodgers had made so many defensive changes by then. Fucking joke! 

Yeah exactly, I smelled a comfortable victory after that equalizer. I mean, what the hell happened to Morgan? Like that Akinfewa guy or whatever his name is. Shame.

Justo ahora, Atomiswave dijo:

As I said all is well in Eng footy, clean as a whistle

Obviously its never going to he perfect or you wouldn’t need VAR in the first place but its there and has improved the decisions either way you look at it. It may suck the spirit out of the game a bit or make it a lot more but complaining and saying corruption from the refs cost us is well... daft. Even if the goal didn’t stand we didn’t create enough. Or show enough hunger which is why we didn’t win and deservedly lost. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

our goal was offside, you are all over the wrong decision

it was the handball no call that fucked us

Even if he was offside thats not an obvious and clear error, what is 2mll ffs, the pic they showed the ball is already moving.And yes the handball is another, nevermind their players could do what they wanted.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Obviously its never going to he perfect or you wouldn’t need VAR in the first place but its there and has improved the decisions either way you look at it. It may suck the spirit out of the game a bit or make it a lot more but complaining and saying corruption from the refs cost us is well... daft. Even if the goal didn’t stand we didn’t create enough. Or show enough hunger which is why we didn’t win and deservedly lost. 

Are you happy with how VAR is working in Eng? Can you really say it has helped the game for the better? If so then please do inform me how there is fucking zero consistency across the board, you have to question it. Yes we may not have done much bu neither did they.

4 minutes ago, milka said:

I'm tired of being nostalgic for the sake of it , but I'll say it.

No Drogba.

A club can buy the hottest young prospects, or the most expensive attacking players, but not having players with the right mentality and gumption to score on any occasion leaves it with an incomplete squad.

hace 2 minutos, Atomiswave dijo:

Even if he was offside thats not an obvious and clear error, what is 2mll ffs, the pic they showed the ball is already moving.And yes the handball is another, nevermind their players could do what they wanted.

What is 2 mm? Mate its offside if its 0.1mm 😂

They check all the goals for VAR and have done all season. What is the obsession with this the ball is moving thing for the screenshot? How difficult is it going to be to get the exact frame before Thiago strikes through the ball, which happens a few milliseconds before.... they’ve got it where he’s basically just kicked it man. I swear storm in a teacup mate its a close offside but it is offside. 

hace 1 minuto, Atomiswave dijo:

Are you happy with how VAR is working in Eng? Can you really say it has helped the game for the better? If so then please do inform me how there is fucking zero consistency across the board, you have to question it. Yes we may not have done much bu neither did they.

I would say that despite the obvious sucking the spirit and atmosphere out of some games it is working to a degree. The consistency was an issue last season and the cup competition the season beforehand but I think they’ve actually made big improvements on it this season to be honest. Its still going to be one of those that will obviously divide opinion but theres dividing opinion, then being outright oblivious to a blatantly obvious decision that a blindman could see. 

22 minutes ago, Mana said:

We still have Silva, Alonso (urgh), Chilwell, Azpi, Kante, Jorgihno, Giroud and Ziyech who have lifted a major trophy at least once in their lives. That's 8 players that played today.

These players have themselves to blame for not wanting the FA Cup that they put their hearts out. The fans were there and they had to watch that shower of shite.

I want a different attitude in that CL final, if I see any of these experienced players not give their everything in that final - I don't care who you are, get out of our club.

Right and the defense did really well - leicester had nothing up front entire game. Won with shot from very far.

All are attackers are on the younger side, so IMO we do lack experience in the squad.

one silver lining for me was mason mount who once again stepped up his game and was only denied by the opposition goalie (who was excellent).

Edited by robsblubot

37 minutes ago, milka said:

zero mentality  after 1st and last cup in their life .

Na.. the disrespect is off the charts. I fucking hope we destroy these fuckers on Teusday now and then they lose to Spurs.

Am I the only one confused of why Ziyech played from start? I am questioning choice of playing Kepa and Alonso too. Also, Azpi on RWB against clearly inferior team? I get that he wanted James to cover fast player in Vardy, but Azpi did fuck all in attack.

Questioning Tuchel tbh.

And Jorginho, my word, he was awful. Not just this game, he is awful for at least a month. So much wrong passes and lost possession. But I get it, we have no back up for him, Kova is not ready yet.