Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid

Jase

34 minutes ago, milka said:

No chance 0:0 

Real for sure will score the question is how many goals will score Chelsea 

I expect 2:1 to us with many nerves .

this match will be of the order of this one

My little face somewhere in that crowd...

That's why we need to score.. they had one lousy shot on target and did score.  

16 hours ago, milka said:

No chance 0:0 

Real for sure will score the question is how many goals will score Chelsea 

I expect 2:1 to us with many nerves .

this match will be of the order of this one

Man, that Barca team as great as they were back then we had their number, they were there for the taking, i remember Drogba missing big chances in both legs that would have sent us trough, both great saves from Valdes, but Drogba should have done much better, despite the Ovrebo shithousery at the Bridge. In the end that magical 2012 run and Drogba going berserk made up for all the heartbreaks we had in this competition until that point.

note: that clip where Ballack is running and shouting at Ovrebo, how i wish he had tackled that crooked ref to the ground and kicked him.

Edited by Johnnyeye

10 hours ago, milka said:

Yeah this match vs Real  have same vibe like  this from 2009 vs Barce...... Ovrebo .

no more of that shit pls, my heart will not stand for that bs

Ramos did not play since March 16th. He may be fit, but fit to start? In what condition? 

Mendy is in better shape, last game mid April.

Kova is also out.

Edited by NikkiCFC

I fully expect this to be the starting 11 with everyone fit. And I do think this team is good enough to get a clean sheet or score, if needed.

Mendy
Christensen - Silva - Rüdiger
Azpi - Kante - Jorginho - Chilwell
Mount - Pulisic
Havertz

I kinda like Werner in the team just to keep the Madrid line from pushing too high. We are going into the match with an advantage. If Madrid don't score they are out and we have played really well defensively lately. 

The best thing we can do is to cause gaps between their lines, Werner's pace keeps the cbs back with gives their midfield a dilemma. Push up and support the attackers press? If we can beat their first line and get the ball into pulisic/mounts feet they will repeatedly dribble pass Modric and Kroos as they did in the first leg. That's because the cbs left substantial space behind the midfield. 

If the midfielders instead choose to sit deeper then Madrid's press will be ineffective as they'll be outnumbered. We will be able to keep the ball relatively comfortably- which is good for us. 

32 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ramos did not play since March 16th. He may be fit, but fit to start? In what condition? 

Mendy is in better shape, last game mid April.

Kova is also out.

I don't want to jinx at all, AT ALL, but it reminds me of Hazard and Eto'o being pushed back from their injuries to face Atletico in the 2nd leg of the semis back in 2014, but how bad and not up to it they were...

Real Madrid confirm an adductor injury to Raphael Varane which is set to rule him out of Wednesday’s #UCL

UEFA_ChampionsLeague_20_21.png

semifinal. Sergio Ramos could return from injury to face Chelsea but has only played 125 minutes for Real Madrid since the middle of January.

Given Real Madrids form and injury concerns I have a really good feeling about Wednesday. I know its Real Madrid, but this time there is no Ronaldo to bail them out. Apart from the lucky Benzema goal they didn´t get a sniff at our goal in the first leg. We also rested some of our key players on Saturday, while they only rested Kroos and Modric. If our defence stays stable we will progress.