Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid

Jase

So so close...we can't sit on a 1-1 draw looking to end this one 0-0...that Barcalona game all the penalty moments aside..we wasted chances. They had one shot on target and that was the sodding goal.

One game away from the final..be bloody amazing to get there!! And if we don't hope they do us proud!

HUGE NIGHT

I heard from @NikkiCFC that several Real players still missing in the squad today so no one can tell who will play against us.

Key questions - how are Rudi and Kova? How to set up the attacking three? For me, Havertz and Mount are a must. Pulisic or Werner? Damn, I am already nervous but I cannot wait. We have been craving for games and nights like this.

Real lineup tonight. Still no Ramos, Mendy, Valverde. They may be fit for us but not match fit to start. Lucas and Carvajal for sure out.

Just like us today with Kante and Jorginho they are also resting Modric and Kroos. Zidane and Tuchel know how important MF battle is going to be.

Edited by NikkiCFC

18 minutes ago, Milan said:

Key questions - how are Rudi and Kova? How to set up the attacking three? For me, Havertz and Mount are a must. Pulisic or Werner? Damn, I am already nervous but I cannot wait. We have been craving for games and nights like this.

Think it'll be Pulisic and Werner will be saved for City few days later.

Also don't think we want to see him (possibly?) miss another big chance again, for his sake and our sake...

51 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Real lineup tonight. Still no Ramos, Mendy, Valverde. They may be fit for us but not match fit to start. Lucas and Carvajal for sure out.

Just like us today with Kante and Jorginho they are also resting Modric and Kroos. Zidane and Tuchel know how important MF battle is going to be.

Their only midfielder i fear is Casemiro. Kroos and Modric look done at the top level.

Let's hope Kante and Jorginho are up for it.

Come on Osasuna, let them eat a few hefty challenges and fight them till the end.

Nerves already kicking in. The thought of reaching the final and winning thr CL is starting to feel Real... excuse the pun 😅