Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid

Jase

49 minutes ago, Supermonkey said:

Kind of the perfect 2nd leg for CL semi final huh? All the right amount of nerves and anticipation. Its part of the experience

True that.. 😬

42 minutes ago, Supermonkey said:

Kind of the perfect 2nd leg for CL semi final huh? All the right amount of nerves and anticipation. Its part of the experience

It has been a LONG time since we all feel this way, I think. 

I utterly hate it when expectation or hope has suddenly been raised.....

3 minutes ago, Jas said:

It has been a LONG time since we all feel this way, I think. 

I utterly hate it when expectation or hope has suddenly been raised.....

We got this. In 3 hours we will be celebrating the W. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Lot of raging Chelsea fans in the Twitterverse about our team selection. 😂

I done myself a favour by not being part of twatter, I dont even gaze upon that cesspool

1 minute ago, Valdo said:

Good man Kova

Very surprised to see Pulisic left on the bench. I guess Tuchel is hoping Havertz and Werner continue where they left off.

Edited by LAM09

2 minutes ago, Jas said:

I assume over Pulisic...?

That but more so Azpi and Werner from what I’ve seen. Even though Werner has be doing everything but scoring a lot of our fans treat him like Torres 2.0.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

That but more so Azpi and Werner from what I’ve seen. Even though Werner has be doing everything but scoring a lot of our fans treat him like Torres 2.0.

Here's hoping he will be our torres tonight 

Just now, LAM09 said:

Very surprised to see Pulisic left on the bench. I guess Tuchel is hoping Havertz and Werner continue where they left off.

Probably also wants option from the bench to help impact games. Havertz and Ziyech didn't do much from the bench last week and Pulisic has tended to tire off after 60-65 mins in recent matches, especially if he's getting kicked etc as well.

Just now, Jas said:

Probably also wants option from the bench to help impact games. Havertz and Ziyech didn't do much from the bench last week and Pulisic has tended to tire off after 60-65 mins in recent matches, especially if he's getting kicked etc as well.

True. I had hoped that Werner would have played that role instead, but hey. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Think before the game, the biggest debate was Havertz or Werner but hey ho, Tuchel has decided to throw a slight curveball. 

I've seen people saying that Werner should start anyway, despite his misses, because of what he brings to the team beyond than just the goals, which I agree from a tactical POV but like everyone else, think the biggest concern, especially tonight in this very game, with him is "will he convert the chance(s)?".

1 minute ago, Jas said:

Think before the game, the biggest debate was Havertz or Werner but hey ho, Tuchel has decided to throw a slight curveball. 

I've seen people saying that Werner should start anyway, despite his misses, because of what he brings to the team beyond than just the goals, which I agree from a tactical POV but like everyone else, think the biggest concern, especially tonight in this very game, with him is "will he convert the chance(s)?".

I wanted him in because him being on the last shoulder kept the cbs from pushing too high which left room precisely for pulisic to dribble through the middle lol.