Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid

Jase

This is a big game for both clubs. I expect every RM player to lay out everything for this game. I expect the same from our squad. This is why this sport is so great, at this level both teams can raise up. I hope we destroy them, but I expect a battle.

Could it be Werner's problem is that he has short legs ?
Do you remember other shorties in English football ? I vaguely remember Francis Lee in the seventies who was a Manchester City player. Archie Gemmil also but he played in a different position. Any others ?
Abraham as you may have noticed has the opposite problem. His centre of gravity is a bit high and he cannot control well as a result.

Edited by cosmicway

Hope Tuchel is wary about Real Madrid's corner kick strategy. Felt it was the only way they hurt us last week and they did it again against Osasuna and could of had a hattrick of goals just off of corners. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Hope Tuchel is wary about Real Madrid's corner kick strategy. Felt it was the only way they hurt us last week and they did it again against Osasuna and could of had a hattrick of goals just off of corners. 

And we don't look good at corners sometimes..little bit shakey. 

Hate this waiting. Rather it be tomorrow. 

On 02/05/2021 at 15:30, milka said:

No chance 0:0 

Real for sure will score the question is how many goals will score Chelsea 

I expect 2:1 to us with many nerves .

this match will be of the order of this one

First time I have watched the highlights to this as I was at the game. Absolute worst experience as a Chelsea fan, absolutely robbed. Only reason I give the benefit of the doubt to the ref being incompetent rather than corrupt is the Abidal sending off as Ankela clipped himself. 

When watching this, I also get sad about the player we lost in Essien due to his knee injuries. He should really having been still playing for us until 2017 if it wasn't for those ACL's. 

18 hours ago, milka said:

Yeah this match vs Real  have same vibe like  this from 2009 vs Barce...... Ovrebo .

Yeah, I have the exact same feeling. 

6 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Where is this cnut from? 

As for my team prediction, here it is: 

Mendy

AC Silva Rudi

Dave Jorgi Kante Chilwell

Mount Puli

Harvetz 

There is a chance James comes in for AC but I see TT being conservative as we win by keeping a clean sheet. I see Kova coming on rather than starting for the same reason. 

It is very dangerous for Tuhel to play for 0: 0 ,  no way   

Real need just one goal to  to turn the whole match around and just imagine if they score first ........ 

We need to repeat 2nd game vs Atletico . 

1 minute ago, milka said:

It is very dangerous for Tuhel to play for 0: 0 ,  no way   

Real need just one goal to  to turn the whole match around and just imagine if they score first ........ 

We need to repeat 2nd game vs Atletico . 

It's like playing against the gooners or Spurs really. That caliber of opposition.

7 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Should wary the most for Benzema, without him Madrid's attack are toothless.

Every time he had the ball you felt like he was dangerous with it. 

Not bad for a 33 years old dude. 

1 hour ago, ahmedou said:

The game of the year. Don't screw up my day off. 

You do realise we are 2 from 7 in CL semi's, right? The expectation should be to lose in heartbreaking fashion. Only Semi we have lost comprehensively was the Atleti one. I mean look at this list: 

2004 - Tinkerman tries out JFH as a RB in the away leg. Home leg we get to 2-0, Gudjohnsen and Gronkjear both miss two great chances. Monaco get a goal with virtually the last kick of the first half through a handball. 

2005 - Ghost goal. Gudjohnsen has glorious chance in 93rd minute and smashes it wide (not beating up on Eidur as I loved him, but he did miss to great chances.) 

2007 - Pen loss to the Dippers. Really should've won the first leg. 

2008 - Finally win one, but we nearly contrive to lose it at the end. 

2009 - Nothing needs to be said. 

2012 - Torres pays for his £50m transfer with one goal. How we actually won the Barca tie over the two legs is a bit of a mystery. 

2014 - Outplayed/out thought/fought  by AM. 

The last time Chelsea  was in Champions League final and won it :

-  Young manager  fired  after poor  run of results

-  Beat Portuguese  team in Quarter - Final

-  Beat  Spanish team in Semi - Final

-   Lost to WBA

-    Antonio Conte won the Scudetto 

-  Man U was been eliminated  from CL 

Man City won PL , Man U was 2nd

-  The final of Europa League was with 2teams from same country (BilbaoXAtletico now probably UnitedXArsenal)

-  World`s 4th richest man in 2012 , Steven Hopkins divorced his wife and Chelsea won CL

- World`s 4th richest man in 2021, Bill Gates divorced his wife and  .....

The name of the stadium was Allianz Arena in 2012 with capacity 76 000  in 2021 - Ataturk Stadium again with ''A'' with capacity 75 024

BELIEVE  😇  everything is ready 

Edited by milka

48 minutes ago, milka said:

BELIEVE  😇  everything is ready 

where did you read this? there never was a multi billionaire named Steven Hopkins. 4th richest man in the world in 2012 was Bernard Arnault.