• Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

20 minutes ago, chippy said:

But why are people only saying it now that we're losing?

We had runs of good results under Lamps but they only papered over the massive cracks.

If you perform like this, what else you gonna say? If you can hit such an ultimate low, than youre just a terrible team

Just now, Milan said:

You know, sometimes, sometimes it is much better to lose like this than scrapping another 1-0 victory. Obviously, we are missing the points now. But I want to believe this will teach us a massive lesson.

Better do. Thing is at the start there was warning signs. They're capable.. just haven't been. And although we've won a few games we haven't scored many goals doing so. Would catch up eventually. Didn't think quite like this however..but what can you do.

Hopefully no repeat Wednesday 

Hopefully this is a big wake up call the team need.

Really sloppy first half and to be fair West Brom have been unbelievably clinical today, even in the second half we had chances that needed to go in (Alonso, Zouma) but it hasn't happened and we move on.

Kovacic whilst overplaying a couple of times in the second half is the only one who can keep his head held high for me, pushed as much as he could to try and get us back in the game but far too many players not on it today.

I don't think the lunchtime kick off helps mind when we only get one day of training after international returns. Be interesting to know how many players West Brom lost in the last 2 weeks, I'd imagine they retained most of their squad during the break.

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

Hopefully this is a big wake up call the team need.

Really sloppy first half and to be fair West Brom have been unbelievably clinical today, even in the second half we had chances that needed to go in (Alonso, Zouma) but it hasn't happened and we move on.

Kovacic whilst overplaying a couple of times in the second half is the only one who can keep his head held high for me, pushed as much as he could to try and get us back in the game but far too many players not on it today.

I don't think the lunchtime kick off helps mind when we only get one day of training after international returns. Be interesting to know how many players West Brom lost in the last 2 weeks, I'd imagine they retained most of their squad during the break.

For sure it made a big difference but half the lineup had 2 week last training with TT so surely no excuse