• Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you burnt all credibility by saying you hope we drop so far we do not even get EL

and no, you were not having a laugh

you can try and ex post facto gaslight us

but I see you

Oh, and by the way.

I was probably watching Chelsea before you were born. Making 200 mile trips midweek, getting home and then going to work after 2 hours sleep. And that was when there were 15,000 of us left and when we really were shite. 

The phrase wake up call is overused but this is actually one of the better wake up calls to have. If there's a red card in a crucial match again, at least the team won't be headless chickens like this

Edited by Strike

31 minutes ago, chippy said:

Oh, and by the way.

I was probably watching Chelsea before you were born. Making 200 mile trips midweek, getting home and then going to work after 2 hours sleep. And that was when there were 15,000 of us left and when we really were shite. 

still doesn't excuse that bollocks

One day, blues will be on the top of the world, until it is, i'm desperately looking on the top four getting further and further and i remember with nostalgia a banished manager, a forgotten rookie and an almost retired who used to make us win all matches we played, in the same time, last season.

I couldnt watch the game as I was helping a friend moving, thank God I didnt. My brother did and he said the ref took us to the cleaners, not shocking at all. And why the fuck must we always have the first match every bloody time after int's? We went from having a wall to getting spanked by 5 goals by stinking WB no less.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Tuchel confirmed that Pulisic tweaked his hamstring.

Not an indication of course but Pulisic did the post-match media duties apparently. Not sure if he was asked about it.

20 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Muscular imbalances is fixable. 

How fixable is fixable? How long will it take to fix? Serious questions. Because he can't be injuring his hamstring by the tiniest of runs!