Erling Haaland

NikkiCFC

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Seems bullshit to me. If they are not planning to buy striker they would have kept Agüero.. 

Announcing parting ways with Agüero in March tells me they are very confident to sign a top striker, either Kane or Haaland, if not already done in the background.

33 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Seems bullshit to me. If they are not planning to buy striker they would have kept Agüero.. 

Announcing parting ways with Agüero in March tells me they are very confident to sign a top striker, either Kane or Haaland, if not already done in the background.

Tbf, Pep doesn't really play with a CF and he inherited Kun. He could be telling the truth on this one. Only time he brought a big CF it was a clusterf*ck (Zlatan.) 

Edited by King Kante

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Haaland or bust for them as well. Think Raiola and Alfie are speaking with other clubs now in regards to Haaland's next summer move vs this year as I can't see any club other than PSG paying for it. 

Only if they sell Mbappe, otherwise they can't afford Haaland without breaking ffp. There is also a question mark whether Haaland is willing to go to Ligue 1 or not.

Edited by Blues Forever

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Only if they sell Mbappe, otherwise they can't afford Haaland without breaking ffp. There is also a question mark whether Haaland is willing to go to Ligue 1 or not.

FFP has been binned

Prepare to buy the Haaland shirts guys, if we get Top 4 were half way through, I can feel it.

Edited by R2D2

2 minutes ago, milka said:

^ optimist

if we take a striker I have a feeling it will be Lukaku  MAYBE 

I'd rather have Torres leading the line again than bringing Lukaku for big money, total waste of cash.

Edited by R2D2

Lukaku is def a good striker, he will do a good job under TT. I cant see us getting EH no matter where we finish, the outlay is too steep for just 1 player. Will cost near 200M with agent fees etc.....just not viable.

Edited by Atomiswave

10 hours ago, King Kante said:

Tbf, Pep doesn't really play with a CF and he inherited Kun. He could be telling the truth on this one. Only time he brought a big CF it was a clusterf*ck (Zlatan.) 

Where do you get this notion? Not just Ibra’s time at Barca but the CF thing?

Anyway, signing Ibra was hardly a disaster, in terms of what he did on the pitch anyway - he certainly played a big part. He scored 21 goals in 41 games that season. His issue was Messi wanted to move centrally (which lets be honest if anyone knew how amazing he could play role they wouldn’t have signed a CF in the first place) and Pep fell out with Ibra (which if it were any other player who wasn’t as confident in himself like Ibra is, it would in all likelihood probably never have happened).

And secondly, Pep’s always played with strikers. This season is really the only time his team has prominently not featured a striker of some sort. At Barcelona Henry and Eto’o season 1, Ibra season 2, David Villa season 3, maybe 4th season not as often as Villa missed a lot of games and they had Cesc and Messi in the team. Maybe not as out and out strikers but your not telling me that because Henry or David Villa were playing as wide forwards or basically as split strikers due to other player’s in the team ie. Eto’o and then Messi, they dont count as strikers? They basically played as strikers in the final third? Coming very narrow, being in the box. At Bayern, he had Mandzukic first season and he was top scorer. Then Lewandowski. City, Aguero and Jesus.

They will probably try sign a CF for sure. His teams have 90% of the time played with a CF of sorts in their lineup be it wide forwards or an actual out and out CF. Plus you dont let Aguero go and not replace him at all. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

On the day we crashed 5-2 at home to West Brom, Dortmund just lost 2-1 to Eintracht Frankfurt with Andre Silva scoring the winner. 7 points behind the top 4 with 7 games left.

Silva now has 22 Bundesliga goals this season, 1 more than Haaland. 

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

On the day we crashed 5-2 at home to West Brom, Dortmund just lost 2-1 to Eintracht Frankfurt with Andre Silva scoring the winner. 7 points behind the top 4 with 7 games left.

Silva now has 22 Bundesliga goals this season, 1 more than Haaland. 

I posted in the transfer thread if anyone has kept a close eye on him. He's having a terrific season numbers wise and maybe a potential alternative. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You