Erling Haaland

NikkiCFC

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has asked Blues owner Roman Abramovich to use Germany forward Timo Werner, 25, as part of a swap deal to try to sign Haaland from Borussia Dortmund. (Sunday Express)

Not a reliable source at all FGS, especially when it quoted a Spanish source of all things. Bild, a reliable German one, reported the opposite recently.

Also, it's funny when potential swap deals are mentioned, like it's easy to complete as if the players in question won't have any say in it. If the player(s) doesn't(don't) want to move, then the club(s) can't do anything about it.

On 25/03/2021 at 22:15, milka said:
Erling Haaland to #Chelsea is 'very unlikely', according to reports in Germany. 

And water is wet. 

Still think a lot of the big clubs wont want to deal with the financial incentives his agent will get on top of the huge fee and wages this summer and that can only be good for us and other clubs.

I think we, Real Madrid, PSG or Man City might be more inclined to just go for him regardless of his agents demands etc.

Although 180m is madness, no way anyone will pay that and I dont think Haaland is the shy sort of character either to sit on his hands and wait for a club to meet Dortmund’s valuation. Hes a top top player and you can tell he knows it so if he was to ask to leave, that would force Dortmund’s hand as they would still likely get more than his reported release clause in 2022 which is €75/£64 million it they sold him this summer.

6 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has asked Blues owner Roman Abramovich to use Germany forward Timo Werner, 25, as part of a swap deal to try to sign Haaland from Borussia Dortmund. (Sunday Express)

Lmao this is such crock of shit, who comes out with these stories man.

28 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

And water is wet. 

Still think a lot of the big clubs wont want to deal with the financial incentives his agent will get on top of the huge fee and wages this summer and that can only be good for us and other clubs.

I think we, Real Madrid, PSG or Man City might be more inclined to just go for him regardless of his agents demands etc.

Although 180m is madness, no way anyone will pay that and I dont think Haaland is the shy sort of character either to sit on his hands and wait for a club to meet Dortmund’s valuation. Hes a top top player and you can tell he knows it so if he was to ask to leave, that would force Dortmund’s hand as they would still likely get more than his reported release clause in 2022 which is €75/£64 million it they sold him this summer.

Funny thing is, his on the field reactions aside, we don't even know what exactly he wants. We're just out here speculating based on the rumors going around. He hasn't said or even teased about leaving - e.g. similar to Hazard - or heck, even Raiola doesn't seem to make much noise about him compared to his constant noise about Pogba. 

23 hours ago, Jason said:

Am not blaming Haaland for Dortmund being crap. Just saying that while he's a proven goalscorer, he's not a not a proven winner...yet. 

As for his goalscoring record, I have been wondering whether he's really one of those goalscoring freaks or whether his numbers will eventually plateau at some point because not even the likes of Messi and Ronaldo were posting such numbers at his age.

TBF, Mourinho only became toxic after it became clear that the board didn't want to sign the players that he wanted. He was still fine when we won the title, after we won it. Go listen to his interview in the last game of 2014/15 when we lifted the trophy. It's the same thing that made Conte just give up after his title win.

Is it not a testament to his game that his goalscoring record even exceeds the likes of Ronaldo and Messi at the age of 20? If you look at his play, you can clearly see that it's not flukey but he has a way of positioning himself and a way to use his physique to get in front of goal. What Haaland does has been a reoccuring theme for two seasons now, its not flukey tbh.

I don't exactly know when Mourinho wanted Stones but I'm sure Pogba became available in the summer of 2016, no one was signing him before that. We all know that Mourinho becomes toxic regardless of backing or not. My friend who's a Real Madrid fan will tell you all about his toxicity even after he was backed.

4 minutes ago, Azul said:

Is it not a testament to his game that his goalscoring record even exceeds the likes of Ronaldo and Messi at the age of 20? If you look at his play, you can clearly see that it's not flukey but he has a way of positioning himself and a way to use his physique to get in front of goal. What Haaland does has been a reoccuring theme for two seasons now, its not flukey tbh.

Not saying it's fluky but wondering whether he can keep this goalscoring rate going every season. Is it good to say peak really early in a career? I guess we'll find out...

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Not saying it's fluky but wondering whether he can keep this goalscoring rate going every season. Is it good to say peak really early in a career? I guess we'll find out...

True, stranger things have happened in football.......Adriano....

11 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Adriano had mental health issue because his father passed away. 

True, but I really thought he'd be contending for Ballon d'Ors. He was an amazing talent.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You