Erling Haaland

NikkiCFC

hace 6 horas, Blues Forever dijo:

Bayern can afford the buyout clause but, definitely won't give Haaland what he want and destroy their wage structure. 

Who says he wants the money they're talking about though for him? One thing is a story about his agents aims or demands and the other is the player. Who would turn down Bayern these days? Not many players tbf. If he remains another season and goes to Bayern then that is an incredible move for him either way. Comes in and is the natural successor to Lewandowski. 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Who says he wants the money they're talking about though for him? One thing is a story about his agents aims or demands and the other is the player. Who would turn down Bayern these days? Not many players tbf. If he remains another season and goes to Bayern then that is an incredible move for him either way. Comes in and is the natural successor to Lewandowski. 

Håland at Bayern, and Dortmund (Sancho, Bellingham, and Reyna will soon be gone as well, Reus is aging out, and Moukoko is only 16yo) and RB (Their 2 best CB's are leaving, Nagelsmann eventually too, plus Olmo, Nkunku, Dominik Szoboszlai, Angeliño, and Sabitzer are being hunted hard) gutted means BORING Bayern romps to tile for next 6, 7 years at least

Wolfsburg, Neverkusen, Eintracht Frankfurt and Mönchengladbach can never sustain a true title challenge

Stuttgart, Hoffenheim, and Hertha are meh, Union Berlin are likely one season wonders

the rest are small teams OR old giants in the mud, like Hamburg, Schalke, and Werder

the only thing that would excite me is IF my favourite German team (by far) St Pauli somehow clawed their way up to the topflight in the next season or two

New radiance In this area, St. Pauli is better than it has been for a long time

https://www.mopo.de/sport/fc-st-pauli/neue-strahlkraft-in-diesem-bereich-ist-st--pauli-so-gut-wie-lange-nicht-mehr-38329668

DeinDesign™

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want him. His agent is evil and will unsettle the club and the squad. The board have made smart decision not to do business with him.

I would love the board to break a different decision though - get Harry Kane here.

27 minutes ago, Milan said:

I don't want him. His agent is evil and will unsettle the club and the squad. The board have made smart decision not to do business with him.

I would love the board to break a different decision though - get Harry Kane here.

No way we can't get him, anyway. 

22 hours ago, Jas said:

Dortmund can guarantee their place in the Top 4 with a win tomorrow, after Eintracht Frankfurt's latest bottlejob.

Aaaaaand Dortmund have qualified for the Champions League...

Shithole of a season ending for us, only needed now is to fail getting Top 4 and its a complete disasterclass.

Edited by R2D2

Saw this bit in an article about United's transfer plans...

https://theathletic.com/2601799/?source=twitteruk

At the start of 2021, Erling Haaland was United’s principal target for the centre-forward role but as his agent, Mino Raiola, made his way around Europe it became clear the cost of any deal for the 20-year-old Borussia Dortmund striker would surpass all expectations. The prospective €150 million transfer price, plus agent fees and salary demands of £500,000 per week, which would break many clubs’ wage structures, certainly led United to re-evaluate.

To that end, outgoing executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward recently informed manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer that the cost of his Norwegian countryman would be too prohibitive and, by mutual decision to avoid any saga, the Haaland pursuit was put on hold. Multiple sources believe that Dortmund expect Haaland to stay for another season now Champions League qualification has been secured.

Haaland’s €75 million (£64 million) release clause comes into effect in the summer of 2022. Manchester City were previously confident but there is a school of thought that Real Madrid stand out as the striker’s first-choice destination.

17 minutes ago, edetarod said:

Us to win CL and Halaand tweeting "I'm signing for the champion's league winner" 

You heard it here first. 

Pretty sure I heard that already on this forum 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Erling Haaland 

Chelsea working intense to get Erling Haaland. 
He is seen as the “missing” player to make them challenge for the PL-title next season.
Fee very high, but confidence that this can be solved.
The main obstacle could be the wage-structure at Chelsea

16 minutes ago, iceboy said:

Re: Erling Haaland 

Chelsea working intense to get Erling Haaland. 
He is seen as the “missing” player to make them challenge for the PL-title next season.
Fee very high, but confidence that this can be solved.
The main obstacle could be the wage-structure at Chelsea

Break the wage structure, he is worth it. Whats the source.

Fjortoft is normally pretty clueless and only regurgitates what he hears from other journalists, but with his Norwegian connection I wonder if he’s slightly more clued in here with Haaland…

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You