• Kovacic
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

The players always look dead on their feet in the game following a free week - or close to a free week. I am sure there are some who would still rather blame the players but if you don't believe me, go look at the some of the results and performances last season. A free week always gives Lampard the "chance" to overwork the players and it's also why we always seem to get a random injury or two after no games in midweek.

I believe it...its a pattern

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Who's job is it to make sure we dont lack intensity BA? Sorry but this is not good enough, we wont get near top 4 like this.

Frank is most culpable. Leaders on the pitch can help, but it is primarily the coach's responsibility. As far as I can see, we have dropped several levels of intensity ever since the Leed's game.

I'm not making predictions here, but just calling out what I see.

Making/not making top 4 isn't a given at this stage. And while we can scrutinize Frank intensely during the match, it will take a lot more matches (and poor results importantly) for the board to budge.

3 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Frank is most culpable. Leaders on the pitch can help, but it is primarily the coach's responsibility. As far as I can see, we have dropped several levels of intensity ever since the Leed's game.

I'm not making predictions here, but just calling out what I see.

Making/not making top 4 isn't a given at this stage. And while we can scrutinize Frank intensely during the match, it will take a lot more matches (and poor results importantly) for the board to budge.

Fair enough in my book but we wont get better if im honest, this isnt just a bad patch we are seeing. Arsenal looked 10 times better...how? They played much better, you could see what they wanted, arsenak had a plan and fired up for we had jack shit going for us.

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

That is not good enough, if its like what you described then we are in deeper shit than I thought.

Its not good.

I was worried about this before the W Ham game, and that win changed my mood slightly..

Regardless, I hope we get some fortune in the next 2 games. Can't afford to lose so much pace with the rest of the top 4 contenders in such a short span of time.

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

Its not good.

I was worried about this before the W Ham game, and that win changed my mood slightly..

Regardless, I hope we get some fortune in the next 2 games. Can't afford to lose so much pace with the rest of the top 4 contenders in such a short span of time.

Exactly we cant afford it, teams like LC looking much the better outfit, not good enough with the money we used.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

LAMPARD-BALL, PEOPLE!

Crap that sounds like Moyes' United team.

That has become our go to tactic this month. 

Its like one of the crutches that Lampard leans on, whenever something worked in the previous few games (in this decent wing play from our full-backs)

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

The players always look dead on their feet in the game following a free week - or close to a free week. I am sure there are some who would still rather blame the players but if you don't believe me, go look at the some of the results and performances last season. A free week always gives Lampard the "chance" to overwork the players and it's also why we always seem to get a random injury or two after no game in midweek.

To be fair you have been banging on about this for a while.

Maybe he is killing the creativity and the players are thinking fuck this.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

SKY haven't got there yet too busy licking Arteta's balls the fucking idiots

deluded cunts, idiots who is getting paid for bs. We would have lost to any team today not just a crap ars, but they dont have the balls to say that