• Kovacic
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

2 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

They were lazy, I warned them this could happen. 

the broadcasters here said that was BS, it is on him too.

You yourself looked like a zombie on the touchline all game.....and lazyness comes from the manager, you either show me passion or you are out, thats a good manager.

Roman bought Lampard’s first choices for every position. You just can’t say it is their fault.

I want to see Lampard succeed, but I want Chelsea to succeed more. If he cant put a game plan together that can beat a bad Arsenal team that is missing their top players... he has to own that.

7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Fair enough in my book but we wont get better if im honest, this isnt just a bad patch we are seeing. Arsenal looked 10 times better...how? They played much better, you could see what they wanted, arsenak had a plan and fired up for we had jack shit going for us.

Well if anything, it shows how Arsenal are not as shit as everyone is making them out to be. Same with Ole's United. And us.

I think everyone should accept (if they haven't already), that all 3 managers and their teams are going to be inconsistent, at least for a while 

The question is, what is their ceiling and how long will they take to stamp out the negatives? Ole is on 2 years, Lampard 1.5 years, Arteta 1 year.

It goes back to the post that Tomo made a couple of weeks back. No matter how much flak he deserves for today's result, or our points tally so far, you have to admit he has made some improvements, notably defensively.

Is the rate of progress enough? It depends on what the cost is. i.e, where are we ending up on the table. To me, this season, the buck stops if we fail to break top 4. Maybe the board has a higher target, but until then we can AFFORD to give him more time. . Next season, the bar will obviously be higher.

Just now, Vesper said:

we could easily lose 5 of the next 7 league games

which would make it 8 losses out of the last 11 EPL games

and that assumes we even take care of business with Fulham and Burley

if that happens Lampard needs to be sacked

no more bullshit

693442958cbb35c66835926341cbdeb3.png

Lampard has been unlucky this month with the fixture list, but it's a results business. Hopefully he can get his team motivated in time for the next 5 games.. If he drops too low in the table, the board's patience will wear thin.

I'm noticing a bit of a theme here with all this friendly happy shit we are seeing. The Chelsea website show unseen footage and in training it seems like there is a lot of laughing, joking, jovial shit going on...

I'm all for a bit of fun but these fucking videos are full of it, and today they are smiling with Arsenal players at the fucking end.

this is why we are miles away from the JT days, it's like watching fucking babies

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Sooo, another chance to claw ourselves back and we blew it royally, I will take my anger on some poor souls in street fighter 5 now, while being stoned cuz this game ruined my humour big time. Good night

At least you can get stoned. I get drug tested 😭

5 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Well if anything, it shows how Arsenal are not as shit as everyone is making them out to be. Same with Ole's United. And us.

I think everyone should accept (if they haven't already), that all 3 managers and their teams are going to be inconsistent, at least for a while 

The question is, what is their ceiling and how long will they take to stamp out the negatives? Ole is on 2 years, Lampard 1.5 years, Arteta 1 year.

It goes back to the post that Tomo made a couple of weeks back. No matter how much flak he deserves for today's result, or our points tally so far, you have to admit he has made some improvements, notably defensively.

Is the rate of progress enough? It depends on what the cost is. i.e, where are we ending up on the table. To me, this season, the buck stops if we fail to break top 4. Maybe the board has a higher target, but until then we can AFFORD to give him more time. . Next season, the bar will obviously be higher.

Mate ars is indeed shit, they cant buy an open goal yet we gave them 3, they couldnt play against anyone yet dominated the shit out of us. We made them look prime man, an ars with many injuries and on horrendous form.

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

worrying thing is Villa will have a lot more grit than those Arse youngbloods

IMO, Arsenal showed a lot of grit today after their first goal.

Today's match could be a trailer for Monday if our lot retain the same level of intensity.

Just now, Blue Armour said:

Lampard has been unlucky this month with the fixture list, but it's a results business. Hopefully he can get his team motivated in time for the next 5 games.. If he drops too low in the table, the board's patience will wear thin.

unlucky?

we lost to 3 shit teams

and looked incredible poor doing it

my patience is about gone

I see NO improvement at all

and I see an utter lack of awareness and flexibility

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

No no no no no. Hard fixtures or not, that cannot be an excuse for Lampard or any manager. If we really want to win the title, we can't be complaining about getting a hard run of games FFS! 

Just now, Blue Armour said:

IMO, Arsenal showed a lot of grit today after their first goal.

Today's match could be a trailer for Monday if our lot retain the same level of intensity.

There should be wholesale changes to the line up and a sea change in attitude