• Kante
    • Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

It's all about taking James out of the game. Almost everything positive they do starts with him. We cut off the supply to their strikers and they're useless. Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin aren't going to dribble through our team and score worldies.

Stop James from playing through balls and don't let give away silly free kicks around our box for him to line up a shooting chance. Do that and I think we win comfortably.

Mount, Kante, and whoever the third midfielder is will be the keys.

Goodison Park has always been a horrible place to go and will be something a bit different for our lads playing in front of away supporters again, but I think this should be a good time to play Everton. They don't look the same side they did a month ago.

I would have Kante, Mount and Kova as the midfield three as I think they will overrun the Everton midfield. Werner and Giroud and then one of Havertz or Pulisic. To be honest both need managing somewhat still, so can be rotated between each other for this and midweek.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

It's all about taking James out of the game. Almost everything positive they do starts with him. We cut off the supply to their strikers and they're useless. Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin aren't going to dribble through our team and score worldies.

Stop James from playing through balls and don't let give away silly free kicks around our box for him to line up a shooting chance. Do that and I think we win comfortably.

Mount, Kante, and whoever the third midfielder is will be the keys.

For a second there, I thought you were talking about our James and I was like "HUH!?", only to then realize you were talking about Rodriguez. :lol: 

Why is everyone pessimistic all of a sudden. Yes Chelsea’s record at goodison park is not stellar, but the same goes for st James park and we beat Newcastle, have faith in the team. 
my team selection the same as the rest:

Mendy 

James    Silva      Zouma     Chilwell

Kova       Kante     Mount 

Werner        Giroud         Pulisic 

Will be not easy to stop James&DCL.But i think our first defence line is very strong and Mendy will be tested.
Mendy
James-Zouma-Silva-Chilly
Kante
Mount-Kova
Werner-Giroud-Puli
3-1 Werner 2 goals, Mount free kick and DCL header.

7 hours ago, Jason said:

Lampard's full quote on Pulisic...

https://www.espn.com/soccer/chelsea/story/4258679/usmnt-midfielder-pulisics-recovery-from-injury-a-work-in-progress-chelseas-lampard

"Christian Pulisic had a tiny bit of awareness off the back of the Leeds game with one of his hamstrings but he was training normally so we should be as we were [with players available to play Everton]," Lampard said. "With Christian, it is a work in progress.

"I don't want to call this an injury that he had in midweek. If the game had been a different type of game, it may have been one where I would have felt I would have used him.

"We know his abilities, that's very clear. He showed them when he came on against Leeds last week. I just have to find the right way to get the best out of him regularly and consistently."

4 hours ago, Hutcho said:
5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:
6 different people posted the same lineup emoji38.png is not easier just to say I agree with others? 

Probably because barring any late fitness dramas and havertz or Kova the team picks itself

Havertz here, Kova vs Wolves on Tuesday

19 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

when was the last time we had a convincing win against this lot at Goodison? 2017?

Yep. End of Conte's title winning season. The day we knew that the title was safe. 

and that mad 6-3 under Jose