Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Everton 1-0 Chelsea


Jase
 Share
Followers 6

Man of the Match  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Mendy
      0
    • James
      8
    • Zouma
      1
    • Silva
      0
    • Chilwell
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Mount
      2
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Havertz
      0
    • Werner
      0
    • Giroud
      0
    • Abraham (sub)
      0
    • Gilmour (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, shit. Everton were already in a rough patch of form with James in their side. Without him they aren't nearly as dangerous. That's their best attacking player out and both starting fullbacks.

Continuing with the 4-3-3 with Abraham and Werner flanking Giroud was laughable. 

Remember when we had a fit Pulisic after the restart last season? For a significant number of games? Good times...

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Called it. Don’t think Pulisic will ever be a top player at the rate. His body won’t let him. 

From CFC website: "Mateo Kovacic comes in for injured Hakim Ziyech with Kai Havertz expected to move from midfield into a more forward role."

It's gonna be Kai at RW.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Feeling less confident than I was. Should have plenty of quality to beat this injury ravaged Everton who are in poor form, but Pulisic's pace and dynamism would've wreaked havoc here which I was counting on.

Lets hope Kai can step up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Pulisic out injured again...

Suddenly we have basically zero attacking quality to bring on of for he bench with CHO, CP, and Ziyech all out with hamstrings. 😑😑😑

Tino and Tammy

Billy to speed things up

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yup, he is.

Pulisic nowhere to be seen...maybe Lampard is taking a precaution.

Am assuming Pulisic's absence has something to do with the "awareness" Lampard mentioned on Thursday. So, he's trying to manage his minute etc because Pulisic was seen in training yesterday.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/christian-pulisic-of-chelsea-during-a-training-session-news-photo/1230067309

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/christian-pulisic-of-chelsea-during-a-training-session-news-photo/1230067040

I suppose Lampard will have more later...

Link to post
Share on other sites

No real pace in the team now apart from Werner and the occasional Havertz run. Real shame. Puli on form would have wrecked them. Not even disappointed cos I have long lost hope of him getting his shit together injury wise

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Am assuming Pulisic's absence has something to do with the "awareness" Lampard mentioned on Thursday. So, he's trying to manage his minute etc because Pulisic was seen in training yesterday.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/christian-pulisic-of-chelsea-during-a-training-session-news-photo/1230067309

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/christian-pulisic-of-chelsea-during-a-training-session-news-photo/1230067040

I suppose Lampard will have more later...

Makes no sense not to have him even on the bench if he's not injured. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2020 at 4:42 PM, NikkiCFC said:

If playing Pulisic is risky and Kai has to play I would rather we go with 4-4-2:

        Kante 

   Kova  Mount

         Kai

 Giroud  Werner

It fits better to both German boys.

Go with this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, manpe said:

Makes no sense not to have him even on the bench if he's not injured. 

Doesn't want to take risk is what I'm guessing. Got another game coming up on Tuesday after all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know my comment will not receive any support but I have to say this, the amount of fans in this forum that are fickle and quick to dismiss Pulisic is disturbing, even going as far as saying that we should sell him, then whine and complain when he succeeds at another club. Yes he is injured at the moment, it’s a recurring problem and it’s frustrating, but I’m confident he will bounce back better then ever with the right support. We’re Chelsea, not Real Madrid that are quick to discard there players when the going gets tough, let’s stick behind our players.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fmsch24 said:

I know my comment will not receive any support but I have to say this, the amount of fans in this forum that are fickle and quick to dismiss Pulisic is disturbing, even going as far as saying that we should sell him, then whine and complain when he succeeds at another club. Yes he is injured at the moment, it’s a recurring problem and it’s frustrating, but I’m confident he will bounce back better then ever with the right support. We’re Chelsea, not Real Madrid that are quick to discard there players when the going gets tough, let’s stick behind our players.

I must have missed the 'sell him' part

madness to sell him

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

I know my comment will not receive any support but I have to say this, the amount of fans in this forum that are fickle and quick to dismiss Pulisic is disturbing, even going as far as saying that we should sell him, then whine and complain when he succeeds at another club. Yes he is injured at the moment, it’s a recurring problem and it’s frustrating, but I’m confident he will bounce back better then ever with the right support. We’re Chelsea, not Real Madrid that are quick to discard there players when the going gets tough, let’s stick behind our players.

I don’t think he should be sold, but he has a pretty large contract so I understand the frustration. It will need to be sorted out within a year or he is a bust.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...