• Havertz
    • Mount
    • Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

If someone told you we'd have 5 clean sheets in a row not too long after that West Brom first half everyone would have thought we were insane.

Mental how much more solid we are with mendy Chilwell and silva. He's made zouma better and together I think it works. Zouma arielly dominant and silva just silky smooth on the ball

1 minute ago, Jason said:

All these countries going into lockdown should mean no international football next month! :rant:

I agree totally. Everyone should stay in their country. No International Travels allowed :ph34r: 

Just now, kellzfresh said:

Wow, so what does this mean for football?

Pretty sure it will continue?

Football is taking place in France despite the lockdown, for example. 

Clubs already suffering big hit financially from having no fans. Can't afford to suspend the league season...again. 

47 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I know Abraham gave an assist but he is shite.

Bring Giroud on.

Useless twat can't stay on-side. Always slow into the box and just always on the floor.

If you check my post history you will find many, many comments which are highly critical of Chelsea players but I challenge people to find any which gratuitously insults them. I imagine that my attitude must make no sense to you because your approach certainly makes no sense to me.

Kante playing as a deep midfielder is all I wanted. This is why Deschamps uses him similarly like I mentioned before. He excels in this role, because he is at his best defensively.

Hakim Ziyech, Mount, Silva and the whole team looked amazing, but in certain moments you can see that they're not fully gelled yet. So imagine how we'll be once everyone settles in!

Fair play to Lampard for finally finding his formation and playing everyone in their right positions. We geniunely looked like title contenders today. Happy days

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Footballs fine don't worry.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I think it is fines as the EPL keeps a bubble

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Pretty sure it will continue?

Football is taking place in France despite the lockdown, for example. 

Clubs already suffering big hit financially from having no fans. Can't afford to suspend the league season...again. 

Wow thats good to hear. Every club has to improve their Covid19 protocols.  Another lockdown on football teams could mean cut in player and staff wages this time.

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

To be honest the way the government are it is hard to tell, I';m more worried about my grass football teams I coach:(

If he ever comes out and says anything.. thats sad. Hopefully its only for a month and can carry on after but then guess there the ripple effect? Hppefully works out okay though!