• Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Mount's actually been decent enough. 

Its just the gap in quality between him and Pulisic/Havertz/Werner is so high that it makes him look worse in comparison.

Everything is fluid until it comes to him. It’s not necessarily his fault he’s being played out of position which in turn is playing Pulisic out of position. We’re playing great but I don’t understand this. 

Just now, Lutch said:

Everything is fluid until it comes to him. It’s not necessarily his fault he’s being played out of position which in turn is playing Pulisic out of position. We’re playing great but I don’t understand this. 

This attack just now summed it up.

Kante gets him the ball in the box and instead of shooting he just stumbles on the ball and allows them to close down. 

Jorginho and Havertz make us click. Timo can finish anything. Pulisic still a bit rusty. I don’t blame Mount. His position does not exist in this system. But you can see this massive gulf in quality between him and the rest of the front 4 with all his attitude and hard work he will never be able to make up what he lacks in talent