• Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Could this be the very game we see our true starting XI? Fingers crossed and knocking on wood. 

Mendy

Azpilicueta--Silva--Zouma--Chilwell

Kante--Jorginho

Ziyech----Havertz----Pulisic

Werner

I'd go along with this too bud, just wonder tho Dave verses Reece?

I have noticed that our corners defence and when we take corners is much improved over last year. I think taking them will improve even more when Ziyech returns. Do you think this is a result of the young coach Lampard brought in to focus on these things? If so, Lampard deserves some credit for bringing in someone to improve it.

50 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I have noticed that our corners defence and when we take corners is much improved over last year. I think taking them will improve even more when Ziyech returns. Do you think this is a result of the young coach Lampard brought in to focus on these things? If so, Lampard deserves some credit for bringing in someone to improve it.

I would agree. The goals we have conceded so far this season, that weren't a result of individual errors, were players merely ball watching and not marking properly. 2 of which are liabilities and one is still very young. 

James+Alonso - West Brom

James - Liverpool (down to 10 men though)

Emerson - Spurs 

9 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I think we concede very little from set pieces last season when we played Zouma + Rudiger 

Hope that non of our players will back with covid or injury but it is unlikely.
The first 11 for me
Mendy
James-Zouma-Silva-Chilly
Jorg-Havertz-Kova
Ziyech(Cho)-Werner-Puli
I would like finally see our stronger attack but i dont know if Ziyech will be fit enough(wtf this injury have looked not so seriuos. Our defense played well vs CP so i would like not make any changes(Zouma and Silva should link up together) expect switch James for Azpi.

As a huge Chelsea and PL fan I always find that International breaks always come at the most inconvinient times in the season. However, perhaps this break will give the likes of Pulisic and Ziyech extra time to get back to full health and into the squad. Come on you Blues.

33 minutes ago, BigMabz said:

As a huge Chelsea and PL fan I always find that International breaks always come at the most inconvinient times in the season. However, perhaps this break will give the likes of Pulisic and Ziyech extra time to get back to full health and into the squad. Come on you Blues.

An intl break never comes at a good time. I rather have it after a win than after a loss but Damn this one has already been shit. I just hate intl footy and want it to get abolished. 
woth Mendy probably out I feel a lot less confident now that we can pull off a result. Ings will have a field day with Kepa