• Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Am glad that we got a point in the end but this result simply papers over the crack.

The most worrying thing is the high level chances we concede, Mendy won't help with that. There is too much space between midfield and defence. Our attack also is kinda disjointed we rely on individual brilliance more than attacking set plays. 

Just now, Special Juan said:

What gets me is Chilwell plays minutes mid week and no sign of him today, what the fuck is going on there? We keep talking about getting players back from injuries but there isn't any daylight in this either..

Knowing our fucking luck Mendy will get COVID-19, Chilwell will get fouled by his cat and Pulisic will hurt his toe nail...

There is a major problem behind the scenes medically for me.

Think you need to cheer up mate 👍💋

It's not all doom and gloom.

The future is bright 🌞 the future is blue 💙 

Just like against Barnsley, Silva made one shocking mistake but was nearly flawless otherwise. In fact, the mistake he made today was nearly identical to the one a few days ago. He's just not nearly at his sharpest yet. Not worried a bit about him.

I'm not going to go nuclear yet because we still have so many game changing players to come into the team. But fuck me, do we need them quickly. 

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

What gets me is Chilwell plays minutes mid week and no sign of him today, what the fuck is going on there? We keep talking about getting players back from injuries but there isn't any daylight in this either..

Knowing our fucking luck Mendy will get COVID-19, Chilwell will get fouled by his cat and Pulisic will hurt his toe nail...

There is a major problem behind the scenes medically for me.

On the other hand if he's not 100% fit n gets another injury we are no better off.

3-0 down 11 men behind the ball we got a draw, has to be some positives there.

That’s us, I’m sure some will come to say we’re clueless offensively.

Like I said, to break down a 11 men well parked bus it’s not easy, at all! No matter what tactics.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

On the other hand if he's not 100% fit n gets another injury we are no better off.

So if he's not 100% fit like mid week then getting him on the bench is a massive gap between him not available and not even in the squad.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Shouldn't been 3-0 in the first place but least we got something!! Way way way to exposed.. still but ill take a point! So many issues to fix though 

The issues was fixed second half with alonso gone we was so good defensively had no problems at all with second half performance 

Just now, Special Juan said:

So if he's not 100% fit like mid week then getting him on the bench is a massive gap between him not available and not even in the squad.

You cannot risk a bench spot for an unfit player IMHO.

It's not worth the risk- nobody knows what can happen in a match. Especially us. They have to play the percentage game.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Waste of a sub thats what dave was there for imo. Maybe wrong