• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree with that Silva-Giroud sub. Should have taken off Abraham instead and keep our formation in balance

Mount easily MOTM for me. So much energy and desire. The guy leaves nothing on the pitch. Warner and Kai will need time to adapt- but the signs are good. Pulisic and Ziyech to come in w

Pulisic and Ziyech can't come back soon enough.

Posted Images

Just now, Tomo said:

Likewise with United earlier but it didn't stop people going on about how the ref's are in their pocket.

My personal thing with that was for me it ruins the game I love. With the penalty after the game finishes 

Just now, Special Juan said:

We selected Marcos Alonso and you are talking about risking people, come on fella wakey wakey

I don't know what it is about Alonso but managers pick him.

I don't know why but they do.

I would have started with Emerson or Dave.

But that's on Frank

And you are changing the argument. The argument is not to have an unfit player on the bench 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Likewise with United earlier but it didn't stop people going on about how the ref's are in their pocket.

you love to repeatedly defend Manure through FUD posts and misrepresentation of what people actually say m8

poor form IMHO

you a closet Manc?

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

How was Azpi not selected over Alonso when time and time again he is completely shite?

No idea mate that's a question for Frank lol am just glad Frank saw the problem n fixed it straight away at half time 

• Like 4
Just now, Muzchap said:

I don't know what it is about Alonso but managers pick him.

I don't know why but they do.

I would have started with Emerson or Dave.

But that's on Frank

And you are changing the argument. The argument is not to have an unfit player on the bench 🤣🤣🤣

An unfit player is better than Alonso:cig:

• Like 1
Just now, Special Juan said:

How was Azpi not selected over Alonso when time and time again he is completely shite?

Alonso is ONLY semi fit for purpose as a wingback, back 4 and its 9/10 a disaster

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Ok - I didn't see that convo 😕 

It is what it is... We don't run into the box instead we try crossing with people who have less aim than Stevie wonder.

I hope this changes with Puli and Ziyech 👍

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Alonso is only semi fit for a Championship club, the end.

Well we gave him a new contract not long ago so get used to it....I dont know what kind of voodoo mixed with virgins blood he uses to fool folks at the club but its efficient.

• Like 2

This is my take on this result. Feel free to disagree. The first half performance was Sunday league level at best! But the second half showed me so much more than the first, frank changed it up and the lads stepped up and showed true character and fight, I love the passion and I cannot be mad now!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Or mount both played well..... yes I said mount lol 

he is my 2nd choice

would be cool if we could rank the players from top to bottom in the picks

• Like 3

I just hope that the goal helps CHO with his confidence and he works to reach the level of promise he showed pre-injury!

KTBFFH!

These 3 goals to draw against WBA feels like a win to me. Mainly because I loved that we didn't give up!We had the fighting spirit to try and win. Want to see more of it.

Mount my fav player next Havertz. I just love this squad they need more confidence boost and they will turn out to be great. We still have issues in defense, which I hope Lamps and co. fix it!

• Like 2