Kai Havertz

Blues11

Actually, City's top 4 league scorer got close to the 65 in 2019/20 - Sterling (20 goals), Aguero (16), Jesus (14), De Bruyne (13). That amounts up to 63. The next highest scorer on that list is Mahrez with 11 goals. 
Would be great if it happens but I think it is unrealistic to expect those 4 to score at least 65 goals in total this coming season when Werner, Havertz and Ziyech are all new in the Premier League. 
Also, is Ziyech really a consistent goalscorer? Nikki sorta compared Ziyech vs Willian earlier; in the last 4 seasons with Ajax, Ziyech scored only more than 10 league goals in a season once and scored 10 goals or more in all competitions twice. On the other hand, in the last 4 seasons, Willian did not score more than 10 league goals in a season once but he did score 10 goals or more in all competitions thrice. Their goalscoring numbers are not that drastically different. 

City create so many goals because they create millions of chances. I mean, KDB has created 130 chances this season alone for his team and not one single PL player is even close to that. I think that KDB broke his own record.

A guy like Jesus, who has a conversation rate of only 16%, scores a lot of goals because KDB keeps passing to him with amazing passes, which he sometimes scores (misses most of KDBs chances and he is the main reason why KDB did not break Henry's record).
If we had KDB in our team instead of Mount, Tammy would have had way more goals in his account . So would Willian.
But KDB is a once in a lifetime talent...
Any half decent player scores more goals with KDB as his no. 10.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

City create so many goals because they create millions of chances. I mean, KDB has created 130 chances this season alone for his team and not one single PL player is even close to that. I think that KDB broke his own record.

A guy like Jesus, who has a conversation rate of only 16%, scores a lot of goals because KDB keeps passing to him with amazing passes, which he sometimes scores (misses most of KDBs chances and he is the main reason why KDB did not break Henry's record).
If we had KDB in our team instead of Mount, Tammy would have had way more goals in his account . So would Willian.

Sad part about everything u have just said is WE ACTUALLY HAD HIM HERE!!!!

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

thats down to Pep rotation, so you have bunch of plyers sharing goals. 

If we have cemented front 4 in Puli, Werner, Kai, Ziyech; it could happen.

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Actually, City's top 4 league scorer got close to the 65 in 2019/20 - Sterling (20 goals), Aguero (16), Jesus (14), De Bruyne (13). That amounts up to 63. The next highest scorer on that list is Mahrez with 11 goals. 

Would be great if it happens but I think it is unrealistic to expect those 4 to score at least 65 goals in total this coming season when Werner, Havertz and Ziyech are all new in the Premier League. 

Also, is Ziyech really a consistent goalscorer? Nikki sorta compared Ziyech vs Willian earlier; in the last 4 seasons with Ajax, Ziyech scored only more than 10 league goals in a season once and scored 10 goals or more in all competitions twice. On the other hand, in the last 4 seasons, Willian did not score more than 10 league goals in a season once but he did score 10 goals or more in all competitions thrice. Their goalscoring numbers are not that drastically different. 

Ahh 63, that is a lot but city scored 100+ goals last season. If you watch them play, it is easy to tell why. 

Like @Jason said 3 new player, it will take time for them to gel and to find a role that suit everyone. 

Werner

Pulisic - Havertz - Ziyech 

Every single one of them have to adapt their role. Werner is used to play with a striker partner so he can just focus on making run behind. Ziyech was the star at ajax, what happen when he is not the star. Havertz, I don't know, never watched him. 

6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Will need to see the Chances Created stat but in terms of Shots and Shots On Target, we were behind only Man City and Liverpool IIRC.

Not gonna disagree with you there except that bit on Willian. He was never a proper goalscorer, is not one now and will never be one. It is one thing to create chances but if the others do not make attacking runs to get on the end of the pass, then he is not going to score. Willian has never been that player. City always score many goals because they always have players attacking the ball, attacking the space etc. Of all the players we had last season, only Pulisic, Abraham and maybe Giroud who would made attacking runs in the box, getting on the end of crosses and passes. I expect Werner and Havertz to do that as well this coming season and moving forward but I don't want to place expectation on them to score like 20 or 25 goals per season just yet because it will be only their first season in English football. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Well yeah Ziyech isnt a goalscorer. People shat on Willian not being good enough scorer on RW, yet Ziyech is not much better there. But will probably rack up some assists. If not, he will be on regular roast here at TC. 

Well yeah Ziyech isnt a goalscorer. People shat on Willian not being good enough scorer on RW, yet Ziyech is not much better there. But will probably rack up some assists. If not, he will be on regular roast here at TC. 
Ziyech is far better than Willian and creating chances, that's what he should be judged for

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, Jype said:

Yeah, wouldn't expect Ziyech to score a lot more than Willian but I would expect him to be much better at creating chances and passing that final ball to the ones who actually do score the goals (Werner, Havertz etc).

Also isn't Ziyech supposed to be really good at set-piece deliveries? Willian has been the main corner taker in the last couple seasons and it's been horrible. 

Yes I think Zouma will love it we finaly have a capable set piece taker.

39 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

If everything is agreed, Havertz will join us after Nations League on 7th September. So he has almost no pre season.

meh forgot about the fkin nations league. seriously who needs this shit.

If everything is agreed, Havertz will join us after Nations League on 7th September. So he has almost no pre season.

But surely we can announce and have him holding a Chelsea shirt before that right?

On 24/08/2020 at 3:32 PM, communicate said:

He better be damn good, huge transfer fee for player that we don't really need. 

We do not have any attacking midfielder that can score 10-15 scores in the PL every season, neither Kovasic, Kante, Jorginho, Barkley or RBC are fit for that role, apart maybe from Mason Mount, but he is the only one.