• Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

3 minutes ago, DanP2311 said:

Perhaps I am in the minority, but I don’t see this powerful attack making much difference if the central midfield and central defense are mediocre.

The central midfield isn't mediocre but Kante has been injured lately and Lampard acted like a clown today instead of playing him. Kovacic had a rare mare today.

Just now, Laylabelle said:

I dont get why VAR wasn't used..thats what its there for! 

Cuz it didnt serve the agenda and that they cant highlight the corruption. When replays dont get shown then you know the shit is bent big time.

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Arteta definitely has improved them. Know had the odd dodgy game but defence wise look less shakey. Which is something we need to improve on and fast!

I don't think turning arsenal into a long ball team equal improvement.

Just now, Patrick Bamford said:

Mount is fucking overrated. Without Pulisic and Willian, he's bullshit. Fuck him 

Our youth team is good but they boarded the media hype train early on inflated themselves with too much ego!

They still miles to go

7 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

Sacrifices need to be made, I want Havertz as much as any Chelsea, but I can’t stand that defense they’re irredeemable. Everything that could go wrong in this game happened. 

Our attack isn't that great either...at least with excellent attack...that one sorted we move to defence...

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

VAR is only used when it suits

True. Though its not like its without faults either but least 2nd opinion and all.

Just urghh. And annoying we started brightly then after our goal less so. They came back a different side after the drinks break.

the key point of lampard fault is after lead one goal,,we can still use high line defense again most pacey striker like auba and pepe. why just not marking zone? it's show us FL need more improve his tactical awareness next season with upgrade player and fix the defence (hope so). so,,no more excuse for top 4 and 1 minor silverware (FA or LC)...

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Arteta definitely has improved them. Know had the odd dodgy game but defence wise look less shakey. Which is something we need to improve on and fast!

Sorry nothing impress me about long ball merchant...

My biggest worry is how there are 2 muscles injuries when we had a full week to prepare. Not the first time this has happened this season. Something seriously wrong with the training sessions.

15 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

this whole season has been pathetic and dissapointing

we got CL and massive transfers coming in or already in

I am in no way calling this a disaster

not a chance

we got fucked hard with no lube in this final, but in no way is it dampening my future forward thinking

the injuries deffo do concern me the most (as outcomes from this game)

I remember when Arsenal used to moan about Burnley pumping it long and the answer was "it's our style"

when the boots on the other foot...and don't give me that they have improved shite......