Wembley Stadium
17:30 Kick Off (UK time)

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My stance has been the same for quite some time. The standard of officiating all over Europe is hopeless. Until something is done we will benefit from it and get screwed over from it. Howeve

This is a proper cup tournament, not one a one-off game for a trophy like the Community Shield.  Since we are in the final, it’s kinda BS to say it doesn’t mean much, particularly it is the FA Cu

Jorginho is a waste of a spot.    Next week should be his last game for us. This should be his last start.

Posted Images

One last game lads. Go all out in this one. 

Forget the CL, there is no chance of winning that now.

Grab this cup and cement a great ending to a topsy turvey season.

Can't stand the thought of Arsenal boasting a win over us in a cup final either.

• Like 3

Some random "side effects" on other clubs depending on result...

- If we win, Spurs who finish 6th will go straight into the Europa League group stage and the 7th placed team - Wolves - will get the Europa League spot and start from the 2nd qualifying round. And of course, Arsenal don't qualify for Europe.

- If Arsenal win, they will qualify and go straight into the Europa League group stage and Spurs will have to start the competition from the 2nd qualifying round. Wolves will miss out on Europe.

• Like 1

Our players won't have the disappointment they missed out on CL for this one so we should definitely win this especially against that Arsenal lot. Leno might not even play, hope we grab the title and work on our transfers quietly after that.

• Like 1

I'm partly worried because we have a habit of throwing away games we dominate and Arsenal have a habit of getting results when they've been outplayed.

But another part of me thinks surely after what happened at Stamford Bridge they've used up all their luck against us for quite some time.

I wasn't too nervous about today odds were in our favour but this one I'm overthinking a bit, can't bear to lose another final to them.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

But another part of me thinks surely after what happened at Stamford Bridge they've used up all their luck against us for quite some time.

I think we got lucky to win at Emirates. Jorginho should seen red and Leno howler...

1 hour ago, Jason said:

That is bad news. You can always bank on a Mustafi error. Not sure they have a cb who is even worse.
we should not take this for granted. We are the superior side on paper but Arteta always has a few aces up his sleeve. Also Aubameyang is in pristine form. Can not allow him any space to be xploit

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

As long Luiz has a stinker we should take advantage. I still have bad memories of his header goal for Psg.

Last game he made penalty and got red card in first half and we still didn't won :lol:

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Last game he made penalty and got red card in first half and we still didn't won :lol:

Haha true that.