• Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

They showed the handball reply after the game and made it look asif it was on the line 😆

Are we deluded or is this game really that corrupt.

No no no we are not deluded.....this shit has been going on for far too long now.

1. Anthony Taylor was rubbish. Practically gave the game to Arsenal.
2. We were shit. Offered ZILCH after the first 10-15 minutes. We have gone from Eden Hazard FC to Christian Pulisic. 
3. Three injuries and two of them were bloody hamstring/muscle injuries (after a free week!). I don't care what anyone says but questions must be asked of Lampard because this particular injury has happened far too often this season!
4. Our record against Arsenal with the back 3 ever since Conte introduced it in the team has been atrocious. It's something like 2 wins in 10 games and 1 of them came after switching to a back 4 midway through the first half.
5. Another game to come where we are 3-0 down on aggregate with practically ZERO chance of turning it around.
What a stupid end to the season.

1. Anthony Taylor was rubbish. Practically gave the game to Arsenal.
2. We were shit. Offered ZILCH after the first 10-15 minutes. We have gone from Eden Hazard FC to Christian Pulisic. 
3. Three injuries and two of them were bloody hamstring/muscle injuries (after a free week!). I don't care what anyone says but questions must be asked of Lampard because this particular injury has happened far too often this season!
4. Our record against Arsenal with the back 3 ever since Conte introduced it in the team has been atrocious. It's something like 2 wins in 10 games and 1 of them came after switching to a back 4 midway through the first half.
5. Another game to come where we are 3-0 down on aggregate with practically ZERO chance of turning it around.
What a stupid end to the season.

Pulisic will never solve his injury problems. Never solved it at BVB and will not solve it in PL. Pedro was bad luck and Azpi got injured by someone's knee.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

Taylor deserves all the death threats he gets, i cant sympathize with corruption, fuck all of them, the linesmen, VAR team, the refs and FA.

No deaths threats are not needed please, do not say that.

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Do the media actually talk about the incompetent refs and VAR? Or are they acting as if nothing happened?

The higher ups are in on it and thus dont write about it, also the fact the FA will sue them and what not in their wisdom. The shit is rigged and thank fuck to VAR, cuz it has only highlighted the corruption more.

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Pulisic will never solve his injury problems. Never solved it at BVB and will not solve it in PL. Pedro was bad luck and Azpi got injured by someone's knee.

200.gif

Speaking of Declan Rice, he'd have made a massive difference for us on the middle of the pitch today. Everyone knows I love Jorhinho, but he simply isn't right for Frank's team going forward.

After Havertz, Rice should be priority #1.

There is a level of incompetence and then there is just plain and simple corruption. 

This was unfair. 

I know our tactics were poor, and on balance of play arsenal probably deserved it a tad bit more.

But fucking hell

1. 2 50-50 yellows

2. 1 blatant hand-ball red card. 

3. It was a foul leading upto the 2nd goal on Andreas. 

I mean, this is cheating. We were robbed 

Speaking of Declan Rice, he'd have made a massive difference for us on the middle of the pitch today. Everyone knows I love Jorhinho, but he simply isn't right for Frank's team going forward.
After Havertz, Rice should be priority #1.
Kante and Rice would be the most boring midfield in world football