Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Beat me to it :)

Think it's best for him and best for Chelsea - some great memories (some bad) but onwards and upwards for both parties :)

Beat me to it :)

Think it's best for him and best for Chelsea - some great memories (some bad) but onwards and upwards for both parties :)

Like always... :D

Mikel’s agent, John Shittu: "Inter is a possibility but now Mikel is a #CFC player.
Mikel’s agent, John Shittu: "What I can tell you is that I met with my client and the directors and they are interested in him". #CFC#Inter

Like always... :D

Mikel’s agent, John Shittu: "Inter is a possibility but now Mikel is a #CFC player.

Mikel’s agent, John Shittu: "What I can tell you is that I met with my client and the directors and they are interested in him". #CFC#Inter

Ahh but is John Shittu related to Danny Shittu (Millwall) ;)

Obi is set to agree terms with Inter.

The 27 year old Obi arrived in 2006. He played well enough over the years. Under Jose he was not used much in this season.

Personally, I do not blame him that he wants to leave now.

Another player is leaving. The garage sale continues.

Think if we get £10mill or so i'd take it and put it towards a world class new Frank Lampard please !!!

Then we would have Matic,Mvg,Ramires,New Frank Lampard,plus any of the loaness or U21's to take us through next seasons war!

Was the bucket carrier for many seasons, true professional and should be remembered as a good servant of the Club if he leaves. 8 managers, FA, EPL, Euro & Champions Club winner stand out performance were Semi and Munich in 2012 at 27 Years there most be more to come from him.

Surpassed Zola today and became the overseas player with the third most appearances for Chelsea after Petr and Didier. What a servant he's been for the club!

If this really was his last game in Chelsea blue, he has all my respect and gratitude for all the years of service and all he's helped us win during his time here.

And he is only 27.. He could easily reach 500 matches.

No surprise we came right back into the game after he was subbed off. Proper 11 vs 11 game and we scored 2 goals within 5 minutes.

u r so right!!!! mikel was shit... i mean that long pass to oscar to make 1v1 against marshal which oscar scuffed it and another one to torres which he fucked up was all mikel could do. :lol: