Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Mikel would probably leave anyway whether it is to Inter not. However, I (or everyone) will be very glad if Inter take Torres instead from us. If they do that, we should have a statue of Thohir and Mazzarri outside Stamford Bridge..

Absolutely no chance in hell that Inter, or anyone in Italy will be willing to pay anything near Torres' wages. So, unless he'd be willing to take something like a 50-60% wage cut, he's more likely to Galatasaray and Mikel to Inter.

Absolutely no chance in hell that Inter, or anyone in Italy will be willing to pay anything near Torres' wages. So, unless he'd be willing to take something like a 50-60% wage cut, he's more likely to Galatasaray and Mikel to Inter.

Villa took a massive pay cut from 11mil to 6mil this year cos he wanted to play. If torres has some self respect, I hope he leaves and takes whatever the clubs are willing to offer to him. He has nothong to do here at all.

Patrick Uzordinma, Salangor, Malaysia, 54 minutes ago

If Mikel leave Chelsea F.C apart from Frankie no holding player can play better than OBI, soonest Chelsea F.C will see d flop of Matic.

anyway... best to let him go. would be easy to replace.

Villa took a massive pay cut from 11mil to 6mil this year cos he wanted to play. If torres has some self respect, I hope he leaves and takes whatever the clubs are willing to offer to him. He has nothong to do here at all.

Tbf, Villa is a couple of years older..

Surprised no really top teams are in for him. I mean he's been picked by all these great (and sacked) Chelsea managers and he was brilliant against Bayern Munich in 2012. Why aren't Real Madrid or Barca or Bayern or Arsenal or Liverpool or Atletico or Juventus or United in for him?

Have they not seen the annotated diagrams that show he is one of the top defensive midfielders in the world?? :carlo2:

Surprised no really top teams are in for him. I mean he's been picked by all these great (and sacked) Chelsea managers and he was brilliant against Bayern Munich in 2012. Why aren't Real Madrid or Barca or Bayern or Arsenal or Liverpool or Atletico or Juventus or United in for him?

Have they not seen the annotated diagrams that show he is one of the top defensive midfielders in the world?? :carlo2:

None of those clubs need Mikel...except maybe Arsenal considering all their midfielders are injury-prone

Anyway to be fair to Mikel...if he replicates the type of football he plays for Nigeria, he should do well at his next club.

Is this fun for you? :clown::wank2: