• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

I fell asleep angry, and I woke up angry, and I am still fuming how we fucked it up yesterday. I do not even look at Man United anymore. With their run-in and our trouble, it is certain they will overtake us sooner rather than later.

8 minutes ago, Milan said:

I fell asleep angry, and I woke up angry, and I am still fuming how we fucked it up yesterday. I do not even look at Man United anymore. With their run-in and our trouble, it is certain they will overtake us sooner rather than later.

After yesterday, I feel like our best chance of qualifying for Champions League is (1) Man City's European ban sticks + (2) Leicester continue to sink + (3) Wolves slip up in some of their upcoming games. 

It's still in our hands of course but at the same time, it feels like we will have to shit our way into the Top 4 again! 

13 minutes ago, Milan said:

We know exactly how you feel. I'm fuming still. Simply unacceptable. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

After yesterday, I feel like our best chance of qualifying for Champions League is (1) Man City's European ban sticks + (2) Leicester continue to sink + (3) Wolves slip up in some of their upcoming games. 

It's still in our hands of course but at the same time, it feels like we will have to shit our way into the Top 4 again! 

Just two of your conditions would do. If Man City ban sticks, we can worry only about one of Leicester and Wolves. But bloody hell we need to know a definite info about the Man City ban! We will shit bricks until then...

Oh and also, our GD is just awful and might be costly! Now we can draw one game and Man United still get ahead of us ffs... Not to mention Leicester's GD...

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

sorta given up on it. If happens great if not..own fault. And unless things change we won't be in it for long defending like that. They say Arsenal don't get further then last 16..nor do we these days.

So annoying. That we always need to go gung ho. Amateurish getting caught in the moment. We could have simply seen out the game more conservatively, a draw would have been a fair and decent result. Yet we always need to risk it needlessly. We would have never scored from open play. 

That first goal we conceded brought me back to 2008/09 and comical defending when it came to corners. Especially the game against Man United at Old Trafford. We conceded a goal from a corner which was disallowed and the corner had to be re-taken. And we conceded again! No lesson learnt, just like yesterday.

11 minutes ago, Milan said:

That first goal we conceded brought me back to 2008/09 and comical defending when it came to corners. Especially the game against Man United at Old Trafford. We conceded a goal from a corner which was disallowed and the corner had to be re-taken. And we conceded again! No lesson learnt, just like yesterday.

We could see that happening, so predictable. Defending set pieces has been weak for years, and now we often have Kepa frozen on the line as well

6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We could see that happening, so predictable. Defending set pieces has been weak for years, and now we often have Kepa frozen on the line as well

mate, you as a long term supporter of the club and also attending the games, this one must definitely hurt, losing to West Ham twice in the league, has this ever happened  before?

11 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

mate, you as a long term supporter of the club and also attending the games, this one must definitely hurt, losing to West Ham twice in the league, has this ever happened  before?

The last time they did it, they also went down and got relegated that very same season. In 2003 I think.

So I am keeping my fingers crossed the history repeats itself for them. I know it is not nice of me to wish someone bad fate but some clubs are just.....argh.

4 minutes ago, Milan said:

The last time they did it, they also went down and got relegated that very same season. In 2003 I think.

So I am keeping my fingers crossed the history repeats itself for them. I know it is not nice of me to wish someone bad fate but some clubs are just.....argh.

i feel you mate, i want them to go down too.

22 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Its ridiculous. We know they always raise their game against us, thats 6 times we've scored first against them yet they have gone on to win. We need to learn from this as it seems we only dominated with Frank and JT in the team

tbf Westham were not even that bad. They did not just park the bus, simply defended well and attacked sporadically but with poise and purpose. Antonio had the game of his life as expected. Also they knew how to protect their shitty goalie. The only positive memoryi have of them is when they beat tottenham in 2017 and gave us the opportunity to clinch the title early. Still want them to be relegated.

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Its ridiculous. We know they always raise their game against us, thats 6 times we've scored first against them yet they have gone on to win. We need to learn from this as it seems we only dominated with Frank and JT in the team

that really sucks mate :( something's gotta change soon, and those 2 players you mentioned remind me what we are clearly missing right now, big characters, winners and leaders in the team, especially in defence, just hire Terry for defensive coach :) 

8 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Knew that shirt logo was meme worthy. Didn't think it would trigger it on its debut.

All round terrible day.

Wasted a chance to go 3'rd. Conceded 3 goals. Dropped 3 points.

Oh yeah....F*cking 3!!!!  on the shirt.

In the future to avoid it we should concede 4th goal on purpose -_-

And Zouma is receiving a hell lots of stick here...after last nite and previous games he should be the number one name on the defense line together with anybody not named Christensen especially against physical or dominant attackers...