• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

I mean there is the thought of we expected a rocky road this season but that doesn't sit relevant to basic errors that players of this standard should be doing week in and week out.

It's not excusable at all, and FL needs to make a stance now that under performers will be axed and slackers will be gone.

I keep seeing the image of Kovacic giving the ball away and the Rudiger with his fucking spaghetti legs wiffing at the ball like a new born baby

I have just finished watching the game. West ham didn't do much, we didn't create much either but two goals  should be enough to win this games. The problem was we concede idiotic goals. Christensen is a problem. I personally don't like CB who can get bullied. I much rather have Zouma, no left foot but dominat physically especially in epl. 

One interesting fact that I notice is that you can't chase game at the end in this condition, the last 10/ 15 minutes most of our player were too tired to run. It was a good move by moyes bringing fresh winger in yarmalenko, Alonso should have followed him, but you can tell he can't run. 

Player wise, nothing really new. Pulisic did well, he was our most dangerous player. Abraham need to improve his hold up play. Kova need to play more aggressive especially with kante as holder. Kante is kante, probably not a game for him to play as dm. West ham barely attacked us, i think villa attacked us more than west ham.

Barkley is Barkley, not sure why Mount didn't start, Mount pressing is important for us. Christensen not good against physical striker is also nothing new, rudiger maybe has marking problem which is nothing new.

Tons of criticism after the game on Alonso and Willian, I don't get it. With willian he scored two goals, provide good crosses to the box, i thought his decision making will be horrible but it wasn't, he did fine. 

Alonso is the same. Was at fault for the last goal, should have tracked yarmalenko but Alonso was tired. Other than that he did fine

Azplichueta was rubbing his arse against  the West Ham players then they all bumped against one another and let Soucek score.
In the third goal we might speak of a defensive error if there was any defense around in the pitch.

That was funny as hell hahahaha.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

We lost, everyone hates Willian but it's amazing the way he takes the pens.
He makes the keeper dive the wrong way while at the same time he does n't lose sight of the net the moment he kicks the ball.
The way he does this is amazing.
When he stops midway like he does one would expect a weak shot and also the goalkeeper not to be fooled.
But it works for him.
What Socrates of old was doing was not quite the same.

21 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Its ridiculous. We know they always raise their game against us, 

The thing is they don't (no more than they do the other top 6 anyway).

First 30 minutes we were offered a a 3-0 lead on a plate, they were dreadful and looked shit scared of us we but shown no urgency to take advantage which ultimately got their tails up.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

The thing is they don't (no more than they do the other top 6 anyway).

First 30 minutes we were offered a a 3-0 lead on a plate, they were dreadful and looked shit scared of us we but shown no urgency to take advantage which ultimately got their tails up.

They always do the same thing sit back, and that is 6 times now we have scored first against them and lost