Timo Werner

Captain Ahmed

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Still, not entirely convinced its worth persevering with someone who only seems to play alright 2/3 games every so long and ultimately has underwhelmed throughout his spell here.

If there's a genuine upgrade that suits the system then sure, but i don't want us to (like we did last summer) just look at the top line and be like "that's an upgrade" without thinking about how they will fit the set up.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Beigl said:

He is certainly no player to rely on. He might have been better than usual the last few games, but he simply isn´t good enough. He might stay as a squad player, a quite expensive one at that.

Think with Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner - the decision depends on who has got bidders.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Think with Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner - the decision depends on who has got bidders.

I think Pulisic is actually the most likely to stay. Ziyech might go to Italy, whereas Werner certainly has bids from Germany.

• 1 month later...

Shame that his star has fallen so low after the last two years.

If he was still in his peak form from his Red Bull days, we wouldn't have been talking about Lukaku or about signing another attacker.

Edited by Blue Armour

• 1 month later...

Any word on anyone signing him yet?

I’ve seen his and TT’s comments recently, if he feels unhappy maybe he should go back to Germany, be a big fish in a small pond playing for RB Leipzig again, because I don’t see him fitting at any top clubs either. 

There's been rumours and mumblings of him being unhappy and moaning but really, he has no right to be demanding more playing time based off 75% of his Chelsea career. 

cut ties get rid of him

Edited by OneMoSalah

the way tuchel give comment about him recently, just like seeing someone give some faith to mediocre player 🙄

"You should be one of the happiest person and fight for your position here bla bla"

Meanwhile everyone can see from this last 2 years, he lacks something crucial to become top player.
He seems still would struggle to give consistent performance especially with how this team setup.
He just average player at the best

Edited by dimmas