• Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Barkley
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

It’s laughable really. Dave needed to have his leg broken for officials to do anything. Just like Andre Gomes. 

This isn’t a VAR issue. If anything, VAR has helped expose the incompetence of English officiating 

30 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The PGMOL have now said Geo Le Celso will not face any action as the incident was seen by the match officials.

Ladies and Gents......this is football.....Fuck off

This is the thing. I dont see VAR as a conspiracy of out to get teams blah.

Its just crap. The level has always been crap. This hasn't helped it or made it any less worse then it was. Just more annoying. 

Tbh not surprised no further action. I guess they cant award other teams the goals back after being wrongly disallowed. The thing is the 4th official was stood right there! Is he blind?! They should've kept quiet not come out 30 minutes later and say woops! How does that help

It’s laughable really. Dave needed to have his leg broken for officials to do anything. Just like Andre Gomes. 
This isn’t a VAR issue. If anything, VAR has helped expose the incompetence of English officiating 
I think we've all known about the abysmal standard of officiating for some time. The fact 0 English refs were in Russia spoke volumes.

Happy happy days. Always good when we beat that shower of slags. Even better when Jose is in charge. Makes Mondays result just a bit better. Feel all the lads played well today but again we let them in from nothing. DELIGHTED for Marcos Alonso and Ollie. Both deserve a go and proved their worth today. Var is a shambles. I really wanted it to work but it's pathetic. There people in charge ain't got a scooby and that's the problem. Anyway great result. Bring on ze Germans

How was that not a red?

Can someone explain to me how can you say its not foul for red card after watching that replay twice?

How can a person that fucks up something so basic, simple and clear even judge the matches on regular basis?  

VAR decisions have been crap for a while, but this is next level. Its so clear you dont even have to be a football fan to see this was a clear serious foul. 

I mean if this shit continues Ill stop watching football. Because this is now deliberate favorising of certain teams or situations that suits them. 

Thought Mount was brilliant today. Looking more himself now. Made a brilliant assist against United which was ruled out because of the margin error bullshit with VAR. Also today done that fantastic burst of run and made that pass for Abraham which should have gone in. People have been writing him off in recent weeks. Hopefully people give him some credit now. Reece James again looks so dominant. Love watching him.

Words can't describe how angry I would have got if Spurs equalized. Would of been criminal with Le Celso staying on the pitch. Farce. 

That David Coote (the VAR decision maker) should be sacked and never be able to analyze a game again. Shocking. The fact that even the officials at Stockley Park had to make a statement to say the decision was wrong is a first. Awful; awful decision and you have to beg the question... did he not recommend a red because he wanted an exciting game or he has some other ulterior motive. Never seen such a shocking decision with VAR.

Glenn Hoddle is absolute biased twat as well. I don't think he should be allowed to commentate on Spurs games. He is extremely biased. Can't believe he defender Le Celso not being sent off and saying it was accidental. Funny that when his co-pundit announced that officials from Stockley Park got it wrong, he stayed quiet on the matter. Idiot.

Anyway happy for the 3 points. Big, big win.

Much, much needed victory. Everyone was so up to it,they knew what was at stake. As it was mentioned already, we need to keep this spirit and fight, no matter who the opponent is.

I was also massively surprised to see RLC back in the squad. Hopefully Pulisic and CHO come back soon again and we will have options again.

And also, what a top pro Giroud is.

(I guess it is no coincidence that a certain member has not posted yet)

27 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

How was that not a red?

Can someone explain to me how can you say its not foul for red card after watching that replay twice?

How can a person that fucks up something so basic, simple and clear even judge the matches on regular basis?  

VAR decisions have been crap for a while, but this is next level. Its so clear you dont even have to be a football fan to see this was a clear serious foul. 

I mean if this shit continues Ill stop watching football. Because this is now deliberate favorising of certain teams or situations that suits them. 

Because it's happening week in week in week out so this is hardly a shock. They dont have a sodding clue what they're doing and what is what. I know they keep saying it's new blah but you should have a understanding of the basic rules!!!

On top of that Le Celso's stamp on Azpi, he also committed a few high foot challenges in 2-3 other incidents (even mildly kicked Mount early on) but somehow got away with them. At one point, I thought he would get away even with murder had he killed someone out there! :rant:

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Selective favourism has been a thing in epl for a long time.

What a difference Giroud and Alonso make. They are both not quick but they know how to strike a ball and risk a shot. Result we score from two half chances. Tammy in the other hand fails to score from 3 yards. Iberisch Lamps would have started Giroud earlier. Epic win. Pile the pressure on spurs and the others. 
At 88mins I was thinking wow a cleansheet with Caballero and then he fails to keep that Murmel out. Really should do better at his near post. Anyway. I have a feeling we will see 3 at the back vs Bayern again and kante out could be a blessing in disguise given how coherent we look with mount Jorginho kovacic

32 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The FA, the authorities and the big people need to fucking sit down and sort all this VAR shit out and quickly.

The whole thing is a mess. Then coming out weeks after a game and saying goals shouldnt been disallowed blah. Bit late then! It's all a shit show and makes them all look incompetent